Lord almighty, that's a dick.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Starcrossedsky, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

i honestly think everyone's freaking out a bit too much? i mean it used to be pretty common for cartoon network to do this sort of thing, no one thought the grim adventures of the KND was gonna work either, but i though it was pretty great. hell even nickelodeon did it with the jimmy timmy power hour, which i loved as a kid! it's a good way for shows to swap and share fans, and uncle grandpa isn't that bad! it's supposed to be funny and mindless, like spongebob.

that's just my opinion anyways. then again, i'm pretty biased when it comes to needless crossovers.

• Like x 2
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

yeah the "freaking out" is unnecessary, even if i'm a bit like, "steven universe... uncle grandpa... are you suuuuuuure?" (answer: yes they are very sure.)

and i liked the jimmy timmy power hours, even if they did/do raise fic-writing conundrums for me - when it comes to referencing stuff from them and stuff. like, about how much gets brought in with a reference to them and whatever. stuff like that.

so yeah... i'm sure it'll be basically alright, anyway.

• Like x 1
  3. Vacuum Energy

Vacuum Energy waterwheel on the stream of entropy

One of my Homestuck fancharacters enjoys making dick jokes and uses dildokind. This is a great thread. Keep going, please.

• Like x 5
  4. MintyJojo

MintyJojo Well-Known Member

I just want you all to know that there is a mattress company in Lebanon known as "FAP" and...they have billboards

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    • Like x 16
  5. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

[​IMG]
    Good job Vermont.

• Like x 12
  6. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

7. cantankerousAquarius

cantankerousAquarius Acrasial Macrology

that makes me so happy

• Agree x 1
  8. Vacuum Energy

[​IMG]

I think the intention was to note that the fabric had ventilating qualities but...

• Like x 10
  9. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

I go to a school whose mascot is a cock (as in the bird, roosters used in cock fighting). So a lot of our merchandise has "Go Cocks!" on it. I've heard that someone gave John Barrowman one of our hats and he had no idea it was a sports things.

• Like x 3
  10. Morven

I know people who NEED that hat.

11. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

Well, depending on your view, it's a team sport even if it has nothing to do with sportsball. *dons GO COCKS underwear*

• Like x 3
  12. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

That reminds me of the typo I made while texting my mom the other day (we were coordinating a meeting place by Safeway):

[​IMG]

More on-topic, Golden Gaytime. It's an Australian ice cream treat, and the tagline is "It's hard to have a Gaytime on your own." Seriously.

Finally, this amazing exchange from a chat I'm in. (a ghost who is dead = me, btw.)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    • Like x 2
  13. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

brings this thread back

[​IMG]

• Like x 13
    • Winner x 2
  14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

How did I miss this before?? I need that flock for a reaction pic.

15. Vacuum Energy

index.jpeg

p.s. this is actually for sale

• Like x 2
  16. unknownanonymous

@Vacuum Energy i thought that was a vagina-themed mini coffin
    apparently not

• Like x 1
  17. unknownanonymous

• Like x 1
  18. Morven

Wow. That sounds more like a proctologist's tool than a mechanic's.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  19. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

After reading this thread, I immediately went down to our kitchen to get a photo of what I refer to in my head as 'The Unfortunate Cactus'. It grew in to this shape over the past few years, and no one in our family is acknowledging how hilarious it is, despite the fact that it's right at eye level when you're washing up at the sink.

[​IMG]

• Like x 13
  20. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice