Made Glorious Spring ( 18+ from page 10 onwards )

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by Zin, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin Halverson The gales of November come early

Ben is still blushing when they finish eating, but he's cuddled even closer into Martin's side. Resonating louder and louder with warm, shy hope and desire.

He's not sure what Martin has planned, but... He's looking forward to it.

2. Martin Reed

Martin Reed Seer-Witch of Heart

Martin turns, kissing his cheek. "...dishes later, or tidy up first?" His breath has the faintest hint of rum.

3. Benjamin Halverson

Ben kisses his lips, slipping his tongue into his mouth for a better taste. "Later," he murmurs, hand sliding up Martin's shirt.

4. Martin Reed

Martin grins, wrapping a hand around the back of Ben's neck and pulling him in closer, slipping into his lap with a grin. "Sounds good to me."

He's already pleasantly buzzed, and the heat of Ben's desire helps, too, curled nice and close and warm, easy to reach out to.

5. Benjamin Halverson

Ben pulls him close, hands on his hips, and kisses him hungrily. "Want to go to bed?"

He's getting hard against Martin's ass, warm and relaxed. "Mm... This okay?"

6. Martin Reed

"As long as it isn't to sleep," Martin grins toothily, nipping his lip gently. "You good?"

7. Benjamin Halverson

"... Yeah. All good." He groans softly at the bite. "Let's ... let's go."

8. Martin Reed

"Lead the way," he grins, pulling back to stand, tugging Ben up with him and pinching his butt. "I'm right behind you?"

9. Benjamin Halverson

Ben squeaks at the pinch, turning to grin at Martin. "... right in here. It's not big enough to get lost in."

"So, uh... Make yourself at home?"

He sits on the bed, back pressed against the headboard, looking shyly at Martin.

10. Martin Reed

Martin grins, then slowly peels off his shirt, taking his time. He bites his lip, dropping it to the floor, then slowly moves to the bed, carefully unbuckling his belt, sliding it down his hips in what is... clearly meant to be a slight hint of a striptease.

11. Benjamin Halverson

Ben blushes deeply, watching Martin with hungry eyes. "... You're gorgeous," he murmurs, gaze catching on Martin's muscles.

12. Martin Reed

Martin slips out of his jeans stepping forward another step as he works his boxers low. "Still good?"

13. Benjamin Halverson

"... Still good." Ben hesitates, before tugging on the hem of his shirt. "Did you have your heart set on undressing me yourself?" he asks with a wry smile, gaze caught on the edge of Martin's boxers, the way they ride low on his hips. "Because you ... make it hard to wait."

14. Martin Reed

"Unless you don't want me to?" He grins, slowly. "'cause if you'd prefer not t' let me, I'll give it up, but..."

He slides his boxers down just a little more, movement teasing.

15. Benjamin Halverson

"... nah. It sounds... nice." He gives a muffled little moan, clearly aroused, and rolls closer to touch Martin's hip. "... what do you want me to do?"

16. Martin Reed

"...have fun?" Martin smiles broadly, leaning in to brush his lips against Ben's, sliding his hands under his shirt and splaying long fingers across his stomach.

17. Benjamin Halverson

Ben gasps, low and needy, and kisses back. "... I can do that," he says softly, slowly pushing Martin's boxers off his hips, down to the floor.

18. Martin Reed

Martin laughs quietly, pulling Ben's shirt over his head and leaning over him, hand curled against the side of his head as he kisses him again, nice and slow.

19. Benjamin Halverson

Ben's skinny and pale, and he flushes all the way down to his collarbone. He kisses back, hand curled loosely at the hollow of Martin's hip. "You're so warm."

It feels so strange, after the last five years. He's missed being touched.

20. Martin Reed

"Mh-hmm..." he smiles, kissing his way down from Ben's mouth to his jaw, his throat, his collarbone.

He takes his time... this is nice. Pleasant. Sweet and slow...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice