Made Glorious Spring ( 18+ from page 10 onwards )

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by Zin, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin Halverson The gales of November come early

Ben's all hypersensitive, lighting up with desire and attraction whenever Martin touches him. He closes his eyes, hands on Martin's hips, grinding slow and gentle against him.

2. Martin Reed

Martin Reed Seer-Witch of Heart

"You're nice," Martin grins up at him, then starts kissing his way back up Ben's throat, gently nibbling and sucking at his skin.

3. Benjamin Halverson

"... you're... oh, fuck, you're amazing... Don't stop, okay?" He moans pleadingly. "Oh, fuck..."

It's been so long, and it feels so, so goddamned good, it's driving him out of his mind.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  4. Martin Reed

Martin grins, rolling his hips and sucking at Ben's neck harder, pressing himself hard against the other man's hips. It's delicious, how much hunger's rolling off him already, and Martin's never been accused of being unenthusiastic, himself...

5. Benjamin Halverson

"... you don't have to worry about hickeys showing. Just... oh, fuck..." He's losing track of his words, as he rocks up into Martin. "You're so good..."

He's needed this, some kind of warm human contact, badly enough that he's not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Especially not one as sweet and gorgeous as Martin.

6. Martin Reed

"When you put it like that," the man grins against his neck, switching to the other side of his throat, littering his skin with kisses and gentle nibbles. He runs a hand down Ben's chest, rubs his thumb along his hipbone. "Mmh."

7. Benjamin Halverson

Ben gasps, hips bucking, his fingers tangled in Martin's hair, clinging to his hip. "... Yeah?" he whispers hoarsely.

8. Martin Reed

"You're really, really sensitive," Martin smiles crookedly, glancing up with dark eyes. "I like that."

9. Benjamin Halverson

"... What else do you like?" he asks softly. "Got... Plans?"

10. Martin Reed

"I like a lot of things," he smiles, running his fingers over Ben's skin. He tilts his head to the side, resting his cheek on Ben's hip and looking up at him. "Mmhm. I don't make plans. I believe in living in the moment."

11. Benjamin Halverson

Ben strokes his hair, a smile tugging at his lips. "... sounds nice."

12. Martin Reed

Martin bites his lip. "...you wanna try?"

13. Benjamin Halverson

Ben hesitates, watching him. "... for tonight? I... I can try."

14. Martin Reed

"Good." Martin moves up, quickly, pressing a hard kiss to Ben's mouth and straddling his hips, grinning with wicked mischief. "Top. Bottom. Or Both?"

15. Benjamin Halverson

Ben gives a startled little squeak, before he manages to kiss back, hands on Martin's hips again. "... Both? Please?"

16. Martin Reed

"Awesome," he grins, kissing Ben again. "Have any lube?"

17. Benjamin Halverson

"... shit," he says, blushing. "I... Um. I didn't think about it. I don't get out a lot."

18. Martin Reed

Martin blinks. "Oh. Okay."

He rolls off of Ben's hips, moving to go grab his jeans.

19. Benjamin Halverson

"... Martin?" For a moment, he thinks Martin is just going to leave, and he panics, butterflies in his stomach. "... Oh. You... come prepared, huh?"

20. Martin Reed

"...I usually have somethin', yeah," he smiles, dropping his jeans back down, and giggles. "I mean. It's not much but that's better than gettin' it all over my leg 'cause I sat on it?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice