Made Glorious Spring ( 18+ from page 10 onwards )

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by Zin, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin Halverson The gales of November come early

"... yeah, definitely. You, um... Do this a lot?"

He rolls onto his side, watching Martin move appreciatively.

2. Martin Reed

Martin Reed Seer-Witch of Heart

"...yeah. But I have a clean bill of health?" He looks at Ben. "...is that... okay?"

3. Benjamin Halverson

"... Yeah, of course it's okay. I just... I'm feeling a little inexperienced here." He gives Martin a lopsided smile, trying to hide his much he really means it.

4. Martin Reed

"That's absolutely fine," Martin laughs quietly. "There's only one way to feel less experienced..."

He jumps onto the bed, grinning, and sprawls next to Ben, winking. "And that's practice!"

5. Benjamin Halverson

He blushes deeply, but he rolls onto his side, hand on Martin's hip. "Good thing I have a good teacher," he says, moving to kiss Martin's lips. God, he's gorgeous, naked and hungry, all his skin bared and touchable.

What did Ben ever do to deserve this? Because he's pretty sure he hasn't done anything this good.

6. Martin Reed

Martin laughs quietly, kissing him slowly, hand slipping between them to toy with Ben's shaft, running his fingers gently along it. "Both, right?"

7. Benjamin Halverson

Ben moans, trying to rock into Martin's hand. It's a teasing touch, not enough friction, and he kisses back with needy hunger. "Definitely both."

8. Martin Reed

He trails his mouth down along his jaw, nibbled along his throat, pops the cap on the lube with his free hand and sets it nearby, sliding his fingers over his own cock, then reaches to press his fingertips against Ben's ass. "...yes?"

9. Benjamin Halverson

"Yes," Ben says, voice cracking. "So yes, please?"

He's a bundle of nerves and want, breathing fast with the tension of anticipation.

"... only done this twice before. So you.. you'll have to steer."

10. Martin Reed

"'s alright, don't worry..." Martin beams, "I'll be careful. Jus' tell me if you need me t' slow down."

He kisses Ben's chest, then slides his fingers in, working slowly, letting him adjust before adding another finger.

11. Benjamin Halverson

"... Will do," he says, quirking a smile. "Oh... oh, fuck. That's nice. It's... intense."

12. Martin Reed

"It is, innit? Nice, I think... 's nice, if you go slow... I love it..." He grins.

13. Benjamin Halverson

Ben smiles shyly back. Martin is so... infectiously contented, it's addictive. He's so happy, Ben doesn't even quite know what to do with it.

14. Martin Reed

Martin slides his fingers out and kisses Ben's collarbone, scooting down between his thighs. "Ready?"

15. Benjamin Halverson

Ben bites his lip and nods, stroking Martin's hair. "... Yeah. Please."

16. Martin Reed

The man grins, tugging at Ben's hips and kissing his chest, before slowly and carefully starting to push in. He takes his time - almost too much time - making sure Ben can adjust as he slides in.

17. Benjamin Halverson

Ben moans softly, spreading his legs out wider as he tries to coax Martin along. It's so much. "Oh... fuck, Martin, that's... that's good. I'd forgotten how good it was..."

18. Martin Reed

"How can you forget?" He murmurs, running his fingers along Ben's thighs. "It's fantastic. It's the best. It's... orgasmic?" He giggles.

19. Benjamin Halverson

It's almost ticklish. Almost possessive, the way Martin touches him, and that feels... amazing. Being claimed, being wanted. It feels like every nerve is lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"... it's been... five years?" he says, blushing. "... I don't get out a lot, anymore."

20. Martin Reed

Martin smiles, kisses his shoulder. "Five years 's a long time. You don' get tired of not seein' the sun?" His fingers keep tracing Ben's body, exploring every inch with a dedicated, curious interest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice