Made Glorious Spring ( 18+ from page 10 onwards )

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by Zin, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin Halverson The gales of November come early

He blushes again, looking down. "... when I was a kid? ... um. Macaroni. With the hot dogs in it. To be honest."

God, that sounds childish. Not sexy at all.

He's still holding Martin's hand, caught under his spell.

2. Martin Reed

Martin Reed Seer-Witch of Heart

"That what you want now?" He grins wide. "I haven't tried that yet."

3. Benjamin Halverson

"If... if you want. I. Whatever you want," he mumbles.

4. Martin Reed

"...well..." Martin squeezes his fingers. "....I'd like to find out what you'd want?"

His tone is gentle, cajoling, and encouraging. "I ain't askin' you to jump off a bridge, an' I ain't gonna bite unless you want me to."

5. Benjamin Halverson

Ben hesitates, before leaning in to kiss Martin's cheek. "... you could bite."

"Sorry. I'm not... used to people. It's been a long time," he offers, with a self-deprecating little half-smile.

6. Martin Reed

Martin grins a bit wider. "Well, I'm surprised - I'd think a guy like you would have more than just a few people interested."

7. Benjamin Halverson

"... I ... don't get out much."

And isn't that an understatement.

8. Martin Reed

Martin nods slowly. "...yeah, I guess I can understand that." He glances over at the cart. "I think we'll need to detour back, tho. Gotta grab a few things... then I'm good. How about you?"

9. Benjamin Halverson

"... Yeah. I'm... all set," he says softly, offering a tentative smile. "... Planning something?"

10. Martin Reed

Martin nods. "Dinner. I mean, I can do something fancy, but.." he closes his eyes, humming. "...apple risotto sounds good to me? Maybe with chicken, or sausage?"

11. Benjamin Halverson

"... Yeah. That sounds... really nice. I don't know if I can help much; I've... never had that before."

12. Martin Reed

Martin laughs cheerfully. "Tell you what - I just need you to show me how to navigate the kitchen. I'll handle the rest."

13. Benjamin Halverson

Ben hesitates, chewing his lip. "... anything I should do to, um... pay you back?"

And that's definitely flirting.

14. Martin Reed

"I can think of a few things..." Martin's voice is undeniably teasing. "If you don't mind me staying over?"

15. Benjamin Halverson

"... 'long as you don't mind my socks on the floor. I wasn't... expecting company." He leans down, tentatively brushing his lips over Martin's. This okay?

16. Martin Reed

Martin raises onto tiptoe, curling one hand in the fabric of Ben's shirt and kisses him back, open-mouthed, confident. Ben can feel him smiling.

17. Benjamin Halverson

Ben's smiling back, slowly relaxing into him. "Mm... Wanna finish shopping?"

18. Martin Reed

Martin smiles, nodding silently. "Yeah, you need anythin' more?"

19. Benjamin Halverson

"... think I'm good. You?" He was going to get more, but... ... he can come back, anyway. Not like he'll starve.

20. Martin Reed

"Just need apples, really. You want any?" He grins. "Don' let me cut you off if you need anything, that ain't good mannered."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice