Made Glorious Spring ( 18+ from page 10 onwards )

Discussion in 'Swords Across the Styx' started by Zin, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Benjamin Halverson

Benjamin Halverson The gales of November come early

Ben's breath catches, shy desire flaring in him. Is it okay to want, to feel... ?

"... Anything you want," he says, with a crooked little smile.

2. Martin Reed

Martin Reed Seer-Witch of Heart

Martin beams, sinking into one of the chairs and idly hooking his feet around the legs, then his look turns mischevious. "So I can finally get a pony, just like I wanted when I was little? You promise?" He giggles.

3. Benjamin Halverson

"... if you want something to ride, I think we can work something out," he says, blushing at his own joke.

4. Martin Reed

Martin lets out a loud laugh of utter delight.

5. Benjamin Halverson

Ben hides his face in his hands, beet red and not quite sure what to do. "I... Um. Oh, god."

Why is he so easily flustered?? He swears, he used to be smoother than this!

6. Martin Reed

"Y'know, if you don't eat dinner, you don't get dessert," he teases.

7. Benjamin Halverson

"We're adults now. We can have dessert whenever we want..." He reaches out to squeeze Martin's hand, before starting to eat, with a muffled sound of pleasure. "... damn. You're... you're really good."

8. Martin Reed

The man beams. "Dessert for every meal!" He laughs, giddy. "You think so? I try to do well... it's... I like good food. It makes good company happier."

9. Benjamin Halverson

"... you do amazing. Especially after shitty delivery pizza and ramen, shit."

He eats dinner with relish, lingering over it. Makes him a little wistful, knowing this chance won't come again any time soon. But... he'll take what he can get. It's little enough, these days.

10. Martin Reed

Martin scoots over to press one arm against Ben's.

11. Benjamin Halverson

Ben hesitates, then moves to take his hand, squeezing it. "... You're amazing," he says softly. "... I don't know why you wanted to come home with a guy like me."

12. Martin Reed

Martin gives him a very serious look, then theatrically gives him a once over, before leaning back in his chair to look at Ben's ass, broadcasting the motion, then sitting forwards properly. "If you're that hard on yourself, I think th' only person who would rank higher is Adonis," he teases.

13. Benjamin Halverson

He blushes very, very red. "... there's plenty of other guys who aren't such a hot mess."

"Like, you. You're... you're gorgeous. And you don't hide in your house all day."

14. Martin Reed

"I dunno, I think you're pretty put together so far?" Martin tilts his head, then blinks, grins hugely. "...thank you... but. Hehe. I do, sometimes. I'm out at night, mostly, not the day."

15. Benjamin Halverson

"... I ... have a hard time leaving the house at all," he offers, with a lopsided smile. "Anxiety disorder, I guess."

16. Martin Reed

"...that... explains it, huh." He blinks, then scoots closer so his hips are pressed against Ben's.

17. Benjamin Halverson

"... too much information?" He tentatively puts his hand on Martin's knee, kissing his cheek. "... you're... not scary, though."

18. Martin Reed

"Nah," Martin grins, spearing a piece of sausage. "...good, I don' want you t' be scared of me." He smiles, dropping his hand to settle it on Ben's, squeezing gently.

19. Benjamin Halverson

"... not at all," he says, turning his hand to lace his fingers with Martin's.

20. Martin Reed

Martin beams, tipping his glass back and continuing to eat, pleased.

It's going to be a very good night, he's sure of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice