Vent Magic Mav's Melancholy Corner

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by beetlebum, Oct 13, 2017.

1. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

yeap. here it is. so i can stop bitching in irrelevant threads. ówò

my main account is @blur . this is just my vent side account so i dont clutter my main with my constant self hatred and daily suicidal tendencies.

cw for uhh uncensored slurs (that i Can reclaim) and a lot of suicide stuff. vaguing, mostly. and talk of violence. i inhereted some destructive tendencies from my dad.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

todays log:

wasnt too bad, actually. i got a 70% on my geometry test, which is honestky the best i can do. but the only person i sit with at lunch wasnt here today. the freshman who sit at my table were calling each other 'faggot' and i wanted to smack them in the mouths. also, my other friends kind of ignored me after i went to see the theatre production that they were on. all in all, 7/10 day. not my worst.

3. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

cw for underage shit.
    oh yeah. i just remembered that one adult person i used to talk to a couple years ago. since i didnt share my age with anyone and i didnt know kids being with adults is illegal and fucking awful we were kind of dating. he would send me sexual videos of himself and i didnt stop him because i didnt know any better. yay for remembering repressed memories.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  4. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

it was t just an accident. he was my friend. havent talked to him since that year though. im glad about that too.

5. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

Mav Does/Lets People Do Sexual Things (to him) Because He Wants Attention: the movie

6. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

lol im such a fucking idiot. all that is my fault.

7. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

cw tmi
    i think i keep letting people keep taking advantage of me because of my obvious hypersexuality. my friend has the same problem lmao

8. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

9. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

how do you make your friends abusive ex not sit at your table

• Witnessed x 1
  10. beetlebum

beetlebum New Member

it was a .. bad day. and my chronic pains are back for another round of "lets bring extreme unbearable pain to your dominant arm just for fun"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice