Magical Girl Space War Verse

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Codeless, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Another thought: What if Sachiko could team up with Sayuri to extend the powercap on magical girls by strengthening their forms? (Tiny tiny architecture is tiny and also magic)
    "It´s just a pillar for legs!" (meaning a bone) popped in my head in relation.

ETA:Was thinking maybe the recruiters were trying to beat the demonmakers at their own game wrt enviromental manipulation, which is how sachiko happened.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    • Winner x 2
  2. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Miyako's recruiter: "So given that you're basically entirely a support build and don't have a big pool of magic to draw from shouldn't you be trying to get along with the other girls?"
    Miyako, with three pens stuck in her hair and behind her ears at various nonsensical angles, comparing four complicated charts that calculate her power caps in varioud circumstances: "What kind of feel goodsy bullshit-"

• Winner x 2
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I mean sachiko can put her and Hanako in literal gay baby jail if needed.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    • Winner x 2
  4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I feel like this happens more often than any of them would like to admit xP

• Agree x 1
  5. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

Aiko.PNG
    mmmmmm

• Winner x 2
  6. TwoBrokenMirrors

I'm no t saying anything about her except that her name is Aiko and she's the puppeteer power archetype but not really the puppeteer character archetype

• Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

So, some thoughts on grimdark levels:
    I am definitely hoping for a army mutiny direction, that doesnt end in tears and utter hopelessness. But also a general thing of, I can grimdark just fine but utter hopelessness would fuck me up. I definitely want a good end for Sachiko, however that winds up looking like.
    Also not super down for a lot of friendly fire? As in the team/friends/alliance hurting each other. (As opposed to blackflirting, or the occaisional fight that´s different)

8. TwoBrokenMirrors

hey @KingStarscream how many soul fragments is too many soul fragments

9. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Let's say 108 is the limit of soul fragments you can make, off the top of my head.

• Informative x 1
  10. TwoBrokenMirrors

guess how many soul fragments Aiko has scattered around

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  11. KingStarscream

Incidentally, Hanako is probably only 5'1"--she's a tiny lady, but she carries her weight pretty evenly.

• Winner x 1
  12. TwoBrokenMirrors

(106)

• Informative x 2
  13. TwoBrokenMirrors

her puppets aren't always puppet puppets. they can look like almost anything but she likes making them look like toys.
    fights with her usually involve fucking up a bunch of puppets until you actually get to fight her and then you find out that what you thought was her was also just a puppet

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  14. TwoBrokenMirrors

there is a small possibility aiko doesn't remember what her original body looked like or even if she's still in it/a reasonable facsimile of it. but that's ok, because she's got no more attachment to that than she does to other people

• Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  15. KingStarscream

I LOVE HER... HORROR GIRL..........

• Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  16. TwoBrokenMirrors

i'm somewhat basing her powers on the idea that she's already, erm, ascended and is fighting in the super galactic war and having the time of her unlife. so she's learned a shitload of tricks and probably powered up some from before

• Winner x 2
  17. TwoBrokenMirrors

aiko lines that keep popping into my head:
    -Ugh, you think that just because I don't care I'm stupid!
    -Wow, you do keep hammering on that 'people are dying' button don't you? Don't you have a new one?
    -I am quite literally in this for the lulz.
    -Is this the bit where you appeal to the very last of my humanity? Do you want to see the child psychiatrist's report from when I was four?
    -Time for a mother fucking teddy bear's picnic!

• Winner x 2
  18. KingStarscream

I had a horrible idea, so of course I'm running with it.

Hanako's little sister was Recruited too; her family thinks she died in a car accident, but Hanako was there when she was killed on a mission. It was after this that her Recruiter tried to get her up into the SPACE WAR because, after all, she's seen the true horror of what these things can do and has no attachments to keep her here, right!

(Wrong.)

So that's part of why she's so goddamn adamant about No More Girls Getting Recruited In My City, and part of why she's literally all of the fight, all of the time.

• Winner x 3
  19. KingStarscream

meduca bab.PNG

The deadest of baby sisters!

• Winner x 2
  20. TwoBrokenMirrors

Aiko's magical girl name is Dilly Dolly because it won't get out of my head and it sounds nice

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice