Minecraft

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by seebs, May 9, 2015.

1. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Switched over to Windows where I know how to check certain things... My computer's got 4gb RAM, and SKCraft advises 6gb minimum. Until I can get an upgrade foe that, I won't be joining you guys on this server.

• Like x 1
  2. Re Allyssa

Re Allyssa Sylph of Heart

Hm. I'm getting this as an error:
    I'm not really sure what do.

3. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

You need to have a 64-bit Java instead of a 32-bit. Also it should be Java 7, not 6 or 8. Oracle has made this gratuitously hard.

• Like x 1
  4. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

How might one join this server...? I'm very interested. I play a lot of modded minecraft, but never multiplayer.

• Like x 1
  5. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

Accidentally closed out while trying to turn off death beacons; can't log back in because "authentication servers are down." I do not know what that means, but it sounded like something that someone ought to know, if they didn't already.

6. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

wolfed.png haha ill just block in here for the nightOHMYGOD

• Like x 6
  7. Imoyram

Hi @seebs, could I get white listed for the server, my user name is imoyram.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  8. seebs

Usually that's Mojang's servers being busy, nothing to do with individual people's servers.

• Like x 1
  9. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

so i think we should do the following, just for fun (and also so we know who is where):

my base is at 243, 69.

if you want your location to be a secret obviously don't post it :P

10. seebs

Mine is of course at 0, 0, with intent to have a nice stable publically-accessible place at 0, 0, height 64.

11. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

-55, -33 is where my door is.

12. Imoyram

i'm not far from Kay

13. seebs

It seems to have gone kerplooie, but has not actually crashed, it's just not responding. Usually that means worldgen ran into something like roguelike dungeons or a giant tree or something.

14. vegacoyote

lagged out, froze puter, woo!

I'm gonna let my computer chill her brains for a little while, probably be back on later tonight.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  15. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i don't remember the coords of my place, but basically if you go east from spawnpoint/seebs's, you'll find a lit stairway down to a river, and a causeway across that river, and just on the other side of the river is a big tree with a chest at the foot of it. the chest is labeled free food. you should take some!

beyond that is a yellow farmhouse and lots of gardens and a tree farm. i'm still expanding, please don't build too close. i want to supply free food for everyone eventually!

jesse the farmer is on the job!

• Like x 1
  16. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I moved my base, but I think I'll be moving BACK because apparently I settled in a fucking cursed biome. My cows go crazy trying to get out of their pens, my sheep won't regrow their wool. The chickens seem to be barren.
    OTL it was so nice. So wide and open.

• Like x 1
  17. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

i still haven't logged on to take a peek at things, is everything mostly settled in regards to bugs and such? i didn't want to hop on while stuff was still being sorted out with worldgen and all that.

18. lvkz

lvkz Well-Known Karkat

please bear with the ugly oak plank highways everywhere i'm trying to make some nice covered roads so we can go whereever we want at night and shit
    jfc i might be slightly addicted to minecraft

• Like x 1
  19. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Sooooooo

worth buying minecraft for this?

• Like x 1
  20. vegacoyote

man

might be too tired to go back in tonight

today things kept hapen too many

but i am worried for the state of my treehouse, i rather liked the natural look of the exterior but my tree garden got pruned today

anyway if you see a door with a button just under a maple tree, that is me

and if you see a 2-layered porch and a bunch of willy-nilly rabbit paths carved into a cliff over Kathy's old farm, that is also me

but it likely won't be me-me because I ahve decided to attempt sleep instead of minecraft this evening, more's the pity

later guys :)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice