Minecraft

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by seebs, May 9, 2015.

1. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

WHAT IS A KING SLIME WHY IS IT HERE
    also how big is the world
    omfg luka did a red bull and gave me wings

so now i am a darth vader skin with red wings because i am a dork
    i found a desert and more trees and more trees and some water
    and and and and and

• Like x 3
  2. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

the world is endless :P
    The king slime is just a big slime with much health, it probably fell from the slime island near you, because they spawn there.

3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

oh yeah, I get those a lot!
    also, if you ever want to travel to spawn - there's a railroad connecting my basement to a cave near spawn, altho the minecart's in my inventory I think so you may have to bring your own. just put it on the tracks, get in and give it a push.

(my house is the birch-trees-and-paper-lanterns one near you)

4. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Where do y'all get your ideas for building? Architecture is my bane, I can't even build houses in the Sims (though I've found following builds of Sim houses is minimally headache-inducing if I do the math so walls take up an extra tile. But finding houses with top-down floor plans that I can read....), but I like having and looking at nice houses.

• Like x 1
  5. Imoyram

If you'd like help I am well up for building a nice house?
    There are plenty of materials in the depot, so that wouldnt be a problem
    @Lazarae

6. Lazarae

I still have to figure out where to stick my house on the server but would appreciate help when I do! But I was mostly talking in general. I see so many screenshots of Pretty Houses and the ones I don't copy from floor plans are Bricks With a Roof.

7. Imoyram

Cool. I have shit going down today, but I you pm me or quote me anywhere I can start to boot up the server :P

I mostly build pretty houses in creative, but I can build nice ones in survival. My jetpack and the amounts of resources we have kinda helps a lot.
    [​IMG]
    obviously in a better place DX
    [​IMG]
    and with more functional stuff, we could base the house around a specific mod you were wanting to do, such as leaving room for wires and such *shrug*

• Like x 1
  8. Lazarae

*goes to build awesome house with secret passages and shit* *ends up building Large Rectangle With Roof II: The Sequel*

FFFFFFFFFFF

• Like x 5
  9. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

hey @seebs i found another recipe conflict, the etheric sword recipe yields a whole nother kind of blade instead.

10. Lazarae

There's a mod that helps with recipe conflicts. You get an arrow under the crafting area that swaps between items. You can't shift+click to craft a stack but it's easier than completely redoing recipes. "No More Recipe Conflict" I think.

• Like x 3
  11. Vast Derp

12. Lazarae

Oh, and it goes back to the first recipe so you have to hit the arrow every time when crafting more than one item in a go, which is annoying, but still less annoying than redoing recipes.

13. Lazarae

-SIGH- Spent a while taking screenshots of one of my favorite house mods for Oblivion hoping I could make something like it in Minecraft. Getting as close as I wanted is apparently Impossible because of doors on diagonal walls. :(

14. Vast Derp

TRASH 4 GOLD! GOLD 4 TRASH!
    That shitty armor you pried off some dead bastard in a dungeon? The worn out boots with the rare enchantment? Eight MILLION gold swords with 80% durability, still dripping pig blood from the poor fucker you aced in the Nether? Inventory packed to the ceiling? Don't just shitcan it, sell it to me!

Oh and scrap. I am buying scrap too! let me know what you need in payment, I'll hook you up.

Also building and providing tools to build fun machines and tinker tools. don't torture yourself with iron pickaxes, have some self-respect and swing an Enderium skull-splitter that will last you the rest of the game!

Also: if anybody needs to recycle shit for themselves or do some high-yield ore smelting, i have a p good setup in my base. Just find my portal by the cafe and be sure to terminate the gateway when you're done. Also, don't fall off the edge!

COMING SOON: VENDING MACHINES FOR TRADING

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  15. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

hey!! is this. . .where i request to be white-listed? :""0

16. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

@Vast Derp - You know when I got the green swirlies on my little dude? I think that's because I went through the portal too many times in rapid succession. Because I did that again and WHOOP green swirlies.

17. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

My lavapit garbage caught my house on fire :(((((

18. The Frood Abides

The Frood Abides Doesn't Know Where His Rug Is

so I might not be logging back in for a couple of months, due to Computer Issues and general school busy-ness. Is the current setup relatively stable, or do I need to be prepared to lose my progress at some point?

19. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

I have begun the building of mai new home

Evil hovering castle, oh yes.

2015-09-21_09.16.06.png

• Like x 3
  20. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

h'updates on the castle doomington
    2015-09-21_20.32.52.png 2015-09-21_20.33.49.png 2015-09-21_20.34.01.png 2015-09-21_20.34.20.png

• Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice