Minecraft

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by seebs, May 9, 2015.

1. Imoyram

Imoyram Well-Known Member

Getting back onto this, are there any major changes or things i should be aware (or wary) of?

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

• Like x 1
  3. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

4. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

OK, I am having huuuge lag troubles
    I've been trying to unload my inventory for like twenty minutes, can't do it. First it takes until I've forgotten I've clicked anything to open a box, then when I finally get a box open and put anything in it, and I close the box again, and walk away... it pops right back into my inventory.

I've done this like three times. The last time, I just waited for a minute after putting the stuff in. And I saw the shit pop back into my inventory. Repeated the process, unloaded the stuff, watched it pop back in.

I want to build stuff. I cannot. So sad for this. :(

5. vegacoyote

Oooh ooh it is letting me unload stuff now!

... storage pouches are not working for some reason, though. :( I try to use them and they disappear from my inventory, only to reappear again later.

6. vegacoyote

Whoop nvm crashes nao

7. Imoyram

dammit why must demon hearts have such a low drop rate >:|

8. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

bluefox alerted me that i may have more success in being whitelisted if i put my screen name here and pinged people!! so @seebs @Vast Derp i do not remember which one of you can whitelist so i am pinging you both, sorry :"D

my screen name is xX_rats_Xx because rats was taken and i thought it was hilarious, mostly

(p.s. i have a younger brother who might be interested in joining as well? but he's not on the forum, just wondering if that's like. . . idk, allowed i guess? haha :v )

• Like x 1
  9. nianeyna

nianeyna Well-Known Member

Can I be whitelisted for the server? I am nianeyna in Minecraft as in most places.

10. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

is there a more general minecraft thread?
    I would like to fill it up with me talking at myself about builds.
    I want to get back into building because I have actually done some decent things
    although sadly all of my desert palaces are rectangles of sandstone because I like to make pretty designs with gold, lapis, emerald, diamond, and wool because it fun and my desert rulers are super into showing off their swag.
    everything else is more traditionally pretty, however.
    but yea
    would rather noodle around in a thread that is not for the server :)

11. nianeyna

• Like x 1
  12. Vmaprie

Vmaprie hlaf mermade too

2015-10-24_19.08.24.png

mistakes were made

• Like x 2
  13. nianeyna

Okay so say I wanted an angel ring. Which I do. How do I get the nether star for that? I saw a wither skeleton spawner in Avalon's base but I have no idea how it works. halp I want to fly free.

also I don't have a base yet, I've just been wandering around checking out other people's stuff so far. It's all very impressive. :0 When I pick a spot I will connect it to the rail line. maybe. unless I get distracted.

14. Imoyram

not sure how much power his base has anymore, but you'd check the power levels, then flick the switch on the spawner (there might be a different switch to auto kill or something, I havent used his spawn room, only looked at it.

Alternatively, someone has a wither skeleton skull farm set up right outside the nether portal I come through, though if you settle far from me you probably will have a differet exit point. Combine the three skulls with soul sand and you're good. As long as you can actually fight the dang thing.

(also I'm curious as to your impressions of my base {:P { :P {:P) (if you found all of it....)

15. nianeyna

Which one is yours? And thank you, I will try the nether portal option once I have some gear, lol.

16. Imoyram

I'm on the south? line i think.
    between avalon and kay if you go on the rails

the fun part is finding all of my base, since its kinda hidden. (kinda..)
    *shrug* in the past others have not been able to find a way out of the rail station, (but I might of fixed that :/) and have also had trouble finding the door :P
    the farms and magic stuff is in plain sight though.

no prob on the skelly thing. Just make sure you are well armoured up :)

17. nianeyna

I will go look for it!

Also! Achievement Get: Home Base! I am at 220, 65, 290, in the Taiga biome a bit southwest of Avalon. Which makes us neighbors, I think! I'm *pretty* sure I'm not stepping on anybody's toes building here, but if I am let me know. It wouldn't be much trouble to move at this point, I don't even have a roof yet.

18. Imoyram

hmm. that sounds preeetty close to me. :\

I could start up the server now, but it takes ages on my computer..
    I dont have coords for my base, but you should be able to see a big black and red circle.
    All I know is that I am slowly migrating and extending my base further into a taiga forest.. In the taiga forest that touches avalons base.

sorry if I sound super annoyed or anything, I am quite tired rn, as it is past midnight here {:\

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  19. Imoyram

K so I made maps

shit map with no ref, but decently recent
    [​IMG]
    legit map from earlier in the thread, with my general area boxed (not up to date)
    [​IMG]

having looked at the actual map, you might not be as close as I thought.. heh {:l

20. nianeyna

Naw, s'cool, that's why I asked. I did find your base and I'm definitely not on top of you or anything - Avalon's closer to you than I am. Here's a screenshot - the markers are railway stations (you, avalon, and keffy). I can move south if you want, although I'd rather not move out of the taiga entirely, since that puts me in scrubland. I can also just find a new spot. Like I said, my base is not exactly well established at this point.
    minecraft.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice