Minecraft

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by seebs, May 9, 2015.

1. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

I don't know about the uncrafting table. I think we have thermal recycling, but the top-tier recyling thing (which is what you need for it to uncraft most stuff) is pretty pricey.

2. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

It's all good seebs, I managed to make it pretty easily. Doesn't seem to do some twilight forest stuff (muh ironwood), but it gets the job done with most of the stuff I needed uncrafted.

3. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

Oh, and I can check on the immersive engineering and/or factorization things, I don't know what current versions are for our system. I haven't been doing the upgrades as much on this one because it's large and complicated and full of things which depend on other things.

• Like x 1
  4. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I got the modpack to work on my laptop! I had the wrong version of java.

• Like x 1
  5. Hobo

Would anyone have any idea why I'm not able to make improved stone chests? I've tried multiple types of wood planks, wool and cobblestone but nothing wants to work with me here. How do? :(

6. nianeyna

nianeyna Well-Known Member

Screenshot 2016-06-27 20.58.20.png

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.

Yes, my ender quarry has returned from the war, but I have learned an important lesson: Ender quarries mine blocks in their square of influence and replace them with dirt. They mine EVERYTHING in their square of influence and replace it with dirt, including the portals you were using to get there. Do not put your ender markers AROUND your portals like an idiot. This has been a PSA.

• Like x 3
  7. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

they will leave trees, but will mine giant mushrooms.

8. Hobo

Does anyone know why my itemducts are happy to take saplings out of the chest to the planter but won't take wood to the furnaces? Can you not have 2 itemducts taking from the same chest?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit: Also feeling sad that my warehouse storage blocks can't be moved by dollies... so I need to move everything in them manually. Guhh.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  9. Rongeur

Rongeur ~Heartless Bitch Extraordinaire~

Can a mod give me some ghostwood saplings and a few stacks of holly planks? I couldn't find any of the former while I was in the nether, and the process for getting the latter legitimately requires way, WAY more setup than I'm willing to put in for a bit of flooring.

10. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

i can hook you up if no one else has yet

EDIT: done!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  11. Vast Derp

btw guys i just realized i haven't given loudly permissions, so here i will: if you see me in the game and you need a help please let me know, i'm happy to do whatevs. you won't be bothering me, i have fun doing it.

• Like x 2
  12. Vast Derp

@seebs i will give you this crisp dollar bill to remove forever the mod Spice of Life. i talked to Jesse to make sure it would be OK, and can confirm he loathes it and wants it removed as much as i do. that makes it unanimous :D

a whole dollar to make Spice of Life sleep with the fishes. all for you. just arrange for one crummy mod to meet with an unfortunate accident.

did i mention i made the dollar myself, that makes it worth ten minted dollars, because i'm really good at drawing presidents?

this post may or may not have been inspired by trying to use a Spice of Life item to figure out how to work with the stupid thing, and having my game die on me.

twice :(

ps tinker construct bees no longer produce tico metals but i'm not gonna die from that. i'm just making a note of the only malfunction i've found so far from the update (which, btw, is awesome!)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    • Like x 4
  13. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

nobody likes spice of life. why do we even have that lever?

• Like x 3
  14. Vast Derp

true story @jacktrash: i asked around and it turned out everyone thought everyone else had wanted it.

15. jacktrash

i suggested it like fifty years ago because i thought it made hunger more reactive to movement and wounding and stuff, so food would matter more. as soon as i found out it just forced you to carry like fifteen stacks of food around with you, i went NEVERMIND. and yet it never went awaaaaaay...

16. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

It will never go awaaaaaaaay. Every time seebs updates the modpack there'll be "-removed Spice of Life"

17. jacktrash

we need to behead it and bury it at a crossroads.

• Like x 2
  18. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

put it on a flash drive and hold an entire ritual that ends with burning the drive

• Like x 2
  19. Hobo

Does anyone know what this is? I've never seen anything like it before. It's made out of different coloured clay and appears to be releasing oil down the hill. I'd guess some sort of sun monument sort of shit?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  20. Vast Derp

i've run into those formations before, i think the oil is a coincidence? they are pretty cool when you see the big ones.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice