Minecraft

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by seebs, May 9, 2015.

1. seebs

seebs Benevolent Dictator

in theory spice of life is now gone

• Like x 2
  2. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

Oh man, I saw those several times in my friend's server! The oil is pure coincidence, yeah, but I love it considering I'm pretty sure they're all buried gears, not suns! (Try digging around, if you want, I usually found them out in the desert and excavation attempts would lead to finding more of them in varying sizes hidden from my view underground!)

there are lots of exclamation marks because explorey things about minecraft mods are my favourite things!!!

• Like x 1
  3. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

the giant gears are from 'recurrent complex', a mod that just adds weird ruins to the world. if you've ever run into a bit of railroad that leads underground for maybe one chunk and stops, that's the same mod. the giant gears don't do anything, they're just there to look cool, and maybe suggest a lost ancient civilization.

• Like x 3
  4. jacktrash

thank you seebs <3

5. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

For some reason I can't craft a golemancer's bell without crashing my game. It shows up as Golemancer's Bell -1 for some reason? Shit's weird. Has anyone else had this issue?

6. jacktrash

are you using cheat mode, and shift clicking on it? that tries to give you an infinite number, and can cause crashes.

7. Hobo

Nah, just left clicking. I worked out that the golemancer's bell -1 thing was only if I logged back in after trying to pick it up without taking the quartz/sticks off the table before putting them back, but it looks like both bells cause me to disconnect. Not really sure what the deal is.

8. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 2.50.11 AM.png
    daaaaaamn!

also:

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 3.27.41 AM.png

MUH
    FUH
    JUNGLE.

• Like x 3
  9. Hobo

:O @Vast Derp derp how have you managed to get full yellow hearts? Also I am curious how you managed to get rid of all that awful text covering up the bottom and top left part of the screen.

10. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

• Like x 1
  11. Hobo

Huh. I actually had no idea you could stack them, that explains why I've only got the two orange hearts. Time to make use of all the ones I've been storing!

12. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

Note: The Golemancer Bell broke a while ago in Thaumcraft. Don't think it's fixed yet. It will always cause a crash.

Question: Why can't I craft an angel ring? I have all the pieces. I'm using a vanilla workbench but no ring appears with the shaped crafting. Inevitably the ingots blow up in my face and kill me. Pls help I'm getting sick of rendering potentia.

13. albedo

albedo metasperg

Hey, I'm wandering back onto the server. Is it cool to just claim territory, if it doesn't look like it's in use? I wandered like four thousand blocks from origin and found a nice ocean-village, and I'm thinking about setting up shop for a while. Nice to start fresh when you've been away for a while.

14. Hobo

Yeah, you should be good.

15. albedo

albedo metasperg

Badass. I'm going to build a floating village of INDUSTRY AND MAGIC. E:

• Like x 3
  16. albedo

albedo metasperg

(I'll edit when I get home, but I believe I'm holing up around x=-1800, z=2800. I need to fence things in, my villagers keep jumping in the water and drowning themselves. :|)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  17. nianeyna

nianeyna Well-Known Member

@siveambrai iirc there is a Pseudo-Inversion Sigil in the red-red-red ender chest which should allow you to craft non-explodey ingots. just put it back when you're done. That doesn't fully solve your problem but it should make troubleshooting less stressful, anyway.

18. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

think i'm gonna migrate my base to a new area, its too laggy as closed in as it is. If anyone needs a large open space underground for anything, let me know.

19. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

Thank you! Now I have the ring but no flying. seebs has it been disabled?

edit: duh. It doesn't work if other flight items like my thaum harness is equipped

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  20. roach

roach hump rumpus professional

hi there! this thread is 50 pages, can someone point me to where instructions on joining the kintsugi server are?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice