Minecraft

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by seebs, May 9, 2015.

1. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

if their server has JEI -- that mod that lets you look up recipes on your inventory page -- it is your friend and you should use it often. left click the item to see its recipe, right click to see recipes it's used in. i often just browse around in it, looking to see how various items are used, and find cool stuff i didn't know i could make.

2. Astrodynamicist

Astrodynamicist Adequate Potato Goblin

3. jacktrash

4. jacktrash

hey can someone whose google fu is better than mine help me figure out why the auto jump feature is grayed out in sky factory 4? i'm gonna give myself an arthritis flare if i keep playing without it. i HATE when modpacks turn off accessibility features or put them behind an achievement because they're 'OP'. :(

(edit: for now i just cheated in supremium boots.)

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    • Agree x 1
  5. Astrodynamicist

i grepped for it in the config files, there's a setting for it in config/clienttweaks.cfg on line 37

don't have the time or spoons to actually try experimenting with it tonight, but hopefully just changing that will give you autojump back!

6. jacktrash

ah, thank you so much!

• Like x 1
  7. afarewelltokings

afarewelltokings the internet's #1 Julia Child fan

i have noticed that this fantown thread was formed on the premise that someone should create a kintsugi minecraft server. i'm being particularly lazy and don't feel like searching through the thread to see if this happened or not. if it didn't, i'd be willing to start one.

edit: nevermind just saw that there is one

8. Astrodynamicist

There were actually two at some point though I have no idea if either is still going at this point. @seebs had one that was modded and there was the vanilla one I see you found.

• Like x 1
  9. jacktrash

it's a bit obsolete and no one really plays on it anymore. seebs has been too busy to maintain it. if someone else wants to do one, more power to ya.

eventually i'll be doing my pirate/pokemon server but i don't even have a machine to run it yet.

• Informative x 1
  10. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

The vanilla server has been updated to run 1.14.2, i just need a pm to whitelist people as i'd stopped it for a while and had to restart it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice