Minetube Craftyou

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, Aug 31, 2023.

1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

2. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I love the Life series and I am REALLY into Hermitcraft. I...kinda drifted into the DSMP for a bit? but it just didn't really vibe with me the way Hermitcraft and the Life series do.

• Like x 2
  3. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

im once again thinking of that hermitcraft s9 'filler' episode of docs where some devs showed up and got a world tour and did things like "get lost in the shopping district" and "be intimidated and impressed by doc's nonsense" and "play total chaos"

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  4. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

it was shortly after TFC died, so the episode is also a bit about grief

• Like x 1
  5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I don't think I ever watched that episode but I do have a fic rec about it https://archiveofourown.org/works/43945308

• Like x 1
  6. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

yesss Gods in the Shopping District is such a good fic

• Agree x 1
  7. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

what is going on with hermitcraft right now that has resulted in multiple people who don't usually put out hour-plus videos putting out hour-plus videos

gem made a FIVE HOUR LONG video

8. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

also the minecraft character names are so weird and then grian, scar, joel, and jimmy managed to make names that stood out as weird and bad against a background of already bizarre names

so now there's fanart and angsty fanfic idea summaries of characters named sniffermyfeet and piglinmynose

because Of Course.

• Winner x 2
  9. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

how was that video, i haven't watched it yet, but also YEAH

10. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

mcyt fandom is right up there with kingdom hearts for suspension of the Silly Bullshit reflex

• Agree x 2
  11. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

I loved those videos
    I also watched them like. alternating between perspectives
    bc like, Joel and Grian were a team and all, and so in Joel's video he'd do his bit and then have a cut with a little screen saying it was Grian's turn to play
    and so I would pause his video at that time and go watch the next bit of Grian's
    probably not everyone's preferred way of watching, but I enjoyed it.

• Like x 1
  12. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

i have. vague postvideo design change thoughts for the cursed name duo. oh no.

basically they're full of compatibility magic to keep the two halves from rejecting each other, especially since they're different species, but they gain their own consciousness at some point and after a few respawns as themselves that part of their asymmetry starts to even out. it never evens out fully but like. sniffermyfeet ends up with a wing on one side and a wing-stump on the other instead of just a wing on one side and not even the wing-shoulder bones on the other, they both end up with feathers all over instead of asymmetrically though the colour is very asymmetric, piglin gets fangs on both sides of their mouth though it's not symmetric, etc

the split remains straight even lines on their faces but on their torsos it gets a bit less so, a bit splotchier/wobblier/mottled.

piglinmynose's vex traits end up more prominent than scar's, because his body was changing with each respawn anyway while scar got his vex traits while his data was pretty stable. his left wing's got a sort of lobed translucent membrane all the way across with the leading edge feathered, while his right wing has actual primaries

sniffermyfeet's tail feathers are super asymmetric

• Agree x 2
  13. peripheral

peripheral Stacy's Dad Is Also Pretty Rad

14. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

decked out decked out decked out!!!!!

soon

• Agree x 1
  15. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

16. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

gem uploads a 5 hour video, impulse and cleo upload videos over an hour long each, bdubs uploads a TWELVE HOUR video

the hermits are uploading Big videos lately

• Like x 3
  17. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

• Like x 1
  18. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

there's also a chance it's related to the mysterious Twelve Hour Bdubs Video

19. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

DECKED OUT 2 DECKED OUT 2

12 hour bdubs limlife supercut

grian third life movie????

apprently QSMP has new members too?

it is a THINGS HAPPENING DAY

• Agree x 2
  20. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Impulse

Impulse why would you think the artifact is *above* you

Impulse why did you throw the compass at the walls

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice