Minetube Craftyou

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by KingStarscream, Aug 31, 2023.

1. chaoticArbiter

chaoticArbiter an actual shiny eevee (destroyer of worlds)

honestly relatable to me though. I probably would've done the same thing (if I didn't, you know, know the layout of the dungeon and how it works from watching months of Tango building it)

• Useful x 1
  2. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

but the compass needs to be picked up by a hopper minecart for redstone reasons! what did he think was going on, Fake Wall Item Frame Nonsense?

3. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

...actually it's Tango and he's tricked Impulse into falling into the void with non-collidable fake bedrock before. Maybe he did think there was fake wall item frame nonsense that he had to throw the compass through.

• Agree x 1
  4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

it's scar. he wasn't in redstone mode, he was in disney magic mode.

5. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Vuat you mightve missed it but Impulse also was throwing the compass at the walls

also: Wall Of Decked Out Videos!!!

• Winner x 1
  6. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I did miss it. godbless

7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I don't follow qsmp except secondhand but it seems like those folks are going the fuck through it. all their children have been stolen? the capitol building is lavacast and the president is being mind controlled? tubbo is there?

8. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

new traffic life season soon!!!!!

also the decked out wall continues. poor hermitcraft recap team had to deal with recapping 40 hours of video in 1 week

9. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Cleo apparently will be done moving house by next week, so my money is on then for the next season :D

10. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

TommyInnit and Tubbo have a very good chance of being actually, legally married to each other. By accident. Because they did a video bit where they pretended to get married but used actual paperwork that they ACTUALLY SIGNED and an actual church and their friend Scott Smajor the actual ordained minister

and in the UK if you do that and the church is licensed to do marriages you DON'T HAVE TO FILE THE PAPERWORK

they got actually married for the bit and tubbo ONLY FOUND OUT TODAY?!

• Winner x 3
  11. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

the unanticipated dangers of gay marriage legalization for teenage boys who commit to the bit

12. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

[points at Secret Life] aaaaaaaaaa!!!!

the secrets! the weird interactions people have over the secrets! no regen???? this series is going to be WILD

the secretkeeper statue is the watcher symbol from evo???

• Agree x 3
  13. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I fucking love this mechanic, it has caused some truly baffling interactions

also! GEM IS HERE YAAAAAY

• Agree x 2
  14. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

i like how bigb was just. being so incredibly suspicious for fun

• Agree x 1
  15. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

everyone on the secret life server has taken the opportunity to go nuts and it has actually made a few tasks harder because everyone's just like "this insanity might as well happen!" so nobody is telling jimmy to leave (in fact they started a trapdoor sleepover party in pearl's base because of jimmy's attempts to move in) and also nobody is accusing lizzie of doing a task while she's trading ancient debris for dye and putting terracotta everywhere and building out of pumpkins and provoking bees

• Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  16. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

cleo riding a pig for her task and claiming the floor was lava and asking if nobody else could see it...and people's reaction to this is just "oh. everyone's gone nuts, okay"

joel is building a helter skelter for no reason. grian's...base, dubiously...is just birch stairs to nowhere with no walls. bdubs is building a planet for his upside down house to be on. bigb is continuing his doors nonsense and also built a giant cobblestone arrow pointing to his base. these arent tasks theyre just. happening

• Like x 2
  17. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

they have all lost it. I thought last season was peak unhinged, but it seems like taking away the ability for casual minor violence has pushed them over some further edge.

• Agree x 1
  18. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

Taking away the ability for casual minor violence and requiring them to do weird stuff anyway

• Agree x 2
  19. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

martyn was a catboy and then died and became a dogboy

what species will be become when red...

also that was a hell of a session

death. end portal. betrayal. chaos.

20. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

according to scott's episode for the UK/Scotland timezone people, session 2 (recorded on the same day as session 1) went to at least 1am.

this explains some of why the whole server was losing their mind

• Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice