Mob Psycho 100

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by vuatson, Jan 28, 2019.

1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

step 1: bottle up emotions

step 2: molotov cocktail

• Agree x 6
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I love it but I haven't kept up recently due to time/spoons/etc. Mob is a good kid and I love Reigen with all my weaselly little heart

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  3. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

I've read the whole manga and im sooooo excited for it to be translated into the anime!!! Already the lil touches in the released s2 eps are wonderful

• Like x 2
  4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I’ve watched all but the most recent episode and I’m about halfway through the manga. There are so many good sons in this series

• Agree x 1
  5. So far I've watched season one of the anime and read nothing of the manga (so please mark spoilers for manga if that's ok)

I really like Mob, and I like Reigen but, 1, I don't understand why people think he's so hot?, and 2, I mostly love how much he just bullshits his way through things. The man has/had no actual psychic powers and bullshitted his way into getting an actual psychic to work for him, lies and cheats his way through every case he gets... it's very entertaining.

• Agree x 1
  6. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

My favourite character comes later in the season and I'm excited for him.

Rn, there's
    Mogami discourse
    and I'm tired.

Felt ep 4 was a bit rushed, but they might be moving some events around. Iiii think Dimple and Reigen's relationship has some sweet moments that get reframed in a way I'm not a fan of this ep.

7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

im on chapter 90 and the "100% ecstasy" moment GOT me it was so GOOD

im loving this weaponized emotional rollercoaster so much

• Like x 3
  8. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Teru is like Vriska if Vriska was like... a good person

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    • Like x 2
  9. Nobody's Home

Reigen doodles
    [​IMG]

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
  10. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Good shiny man

• Agree x 1
  11. Fixed :^P

• Like x 1
  12. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Teru is like (Vriska) except it only took one asskicking to turn his life around instead of several hundred years of contemplation

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    • Agree x 1
  13. Charlie

Tbqh it's hard to say if Vriska even gets it in the end.

Teru reminds me more of someone who was kind of like Bakugou, got his ass kicked, and became Kaworu. I'd say 'edgy Kaworu' but Kaworu is plenty edgy people just ignore it.

(Teru's good)

• Agree x 1
  14. Erica

Erica occasionally vaguely like a person

is the anime a faithful adaptation? what would be the better starting place, it or the manga?
    trying to decide whether to watch thing or read thing (i don't usually end up doing both, but I'm VERY likely to watch anime and then swap over wh n anime runs out so I wanna know how confused id be if i did that)

15. Nobody's Home

There's things the anime adds to that I think are wonderful, but also removes some little moments or great jokes

It's worth it to check out both, and the manga is both finished and I think a linear build up, so I don't think they'll change it too much? I've noticed some shuffling around some events for some important plot point but I think for the anime they're trying to keep things focused on an arc at a time

Perhaps start with the manga? The anime gives it visual flair but the heart of Mob Psycho are the characters and story. The anime will probably clean up stuff One might want rearranged or forgot about but the manga is complete if you want everything in one go

• Useful x 1
  16. Does Teru ever get his real hair back?

17. Charlie

@tickingnectarine
    depends what you mean by real hair. the hairstyle at the very end of season 1 is what he keeps for the rest of the manga. not the haystack, the cut after that.

• Informative x 1
  18. ... that works I guess!

19. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

I just finished chapter 100 and what the fuck

• Agree x 2
  20. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

[​IMG]
    my crops are watered my soul is at peace i'm having An Emotion

• Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice