Mob Psycho 100

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by vuatson, Jan 28, 2019.

1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  2. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Calling me out I see,,,

• Agree x 2
  3. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Calling us all out

• Agree x 3
  4. Nobody's Home

[​IMG]

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  5. I mean I’ll call you dorks out. You should have better husbandos, like Aizawa from Hero Academia. :^P

• Like x 1
  6. Nobody's Home

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

my heart is big enough to contain many husbandos, including the one you mention

what I love most about this genre of reigen amv is that I’m pretty sure the man himself would be just delighted by most if not all of them

• Agree x 2
  8. Nobody's Home

Screech! Wah I'm so excited to see this and the next parts animated!!!!!! Flailing in excitement!

Notes

- Reigen heheh heheheh jehehehhehh
    - sexy,,, handsome,,, wearing a tank top,,,, sweaty
    - honestly tho he's great and I think separation arc is a good set up to really show that he considers Mob's feelings and growth! He's a supporter of Mob and wants good shit for his cool kid!!!
    - God I love it when Onigawara gave Mob the shoes that didnt fit. Tbh he's a big fav of mine for side characters, I love him, and Im glad he found friendship and support from the body improvement club
    - dimple spilling the beans to everyone lmao
    - Ritsu is great and I love him. I was rewatching s1 and man! Ritsu is such an edgy sad fool! He's a really good kid
    - Mob talking about his family is good! Plus the opening scene is anime only and I think it helps add like, a better view of family dynamic in the kageyama household, since we see so little of Mob's parents!
    - man also while i was watching s1 earlier I LOVE it when Mob gets super angry!!! And now OH BOY HE'S MAD!!! DEVASTATED!!! ABSOLUTELY REKT!!! THAT MAD LAD WATCH HIM GO!!!

Tbh I really love the intense bursts of Mob's emotion because throughout the whole story he really suppresses it big time, and even if he states what he thinks plainly he rarely allows himself to feel it like

Heheh i wanna write about it sometime, but Mob is a good egg and I love him so! Live healthy, my boy, I wish you the best!

• Like x 1
  9. Nobody's Home

[​IMG]

STUDIO BONES IS SO FUCKING HORNY FOR THIS MAN I SWEAR

Eta
    tumblr_pnht73lbfg1rjsn7r_1280.png
    I'm crying

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    • Winner x 1
  10. Nobody's Home

• Like x 1
  11. Nobody's Home

Hghrh i love it in s1 ritsu goes ape shit with dark energy and Mob just expresses kindness and brotherly love toward him and Ritsu is like jghhrghhgrgh pls why aren't u angry and then he cries

Anyway I love the kageyama bros
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  12. YggiDee

YggiDee Well-Known Member

Imagine someone newly introduced to Mob Psycho 100 bingeing the whole series in a few days, and this is the episode they're caught up to.
    Imagine the emotional devastation that this is the cliffhanger they need to wait on for the next week.

Imagine that someone, perhaps ME, started the series on Monday and needs to go have a long talk with Studio Bones or ONE or Crunchyroll or sssomebody.

I have since tracked down and consumed the manga but yesterday was a fucking ride and I feel like other people would enjoy knowing the emotional devastation that was Me on Wednesday.

• Witnessed x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  13. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

If you want even more emotional devastation, I have some fic recs

• Like x 1
  14. Nobody's Home

Please tho I'm mostly in if theres like comfort at the end of that hurt
    If not im not rly ready for all angst haha

15. Nobody's Home

Honestly @YggiDee winnernessed hahah

Also

IMG_20190301_100551.jpg

• Like x 1
  16. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Haha about that: mp100 fandom has a problem and that problem is emotional blueballing. There are several High Quality longfics on ao3 but not a single one is finished, and pretty much all the unfinished ones are either emotionally destructive, slowburn romances, or both. At least one is abandoned and most of the rest are on hiatus or just update very infrequently. Like a couple weeks after I finished reading mp100 I had to stop reading fic and go find some oneshot romance manga instead because my heart was dying from lack of emotional closure, it was bad

But I would still rec them all because they’re just!!! that good!!!!

• Witnessed x 3
  17. YggiDee

YggiDee Well-Known Member

I am super down for fic recs. But. I am a fragile creature and I am already being blueballed by like 40 unfinished My Hero Academia fics I don't know if I can take much more.

18. Nobody's Home

I think this is a good take! It voices how I feel abt the importance of Reigen statinv the truth for himself and also good stuff about Mob reconciling the two parts of Reigen, and the two parts of himself

@vuatson you might be interested!

Haha i even have a lot of download pages of chp100 of Mob talking abt his feelings of Tsubomi vs Reigen in relation to viewing Mob n his powers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Nobody's Home

[​IMG]

Also Mob Nap

• Winner x 1
  20. Nobody's Home

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice