Mob Psycho 100

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by vuatson, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

• Winner x 1
  2. Charlie

Charlie I got no strings to hold me down

@GlassesBlu
    Oh!! Ive see your art around before but somehow I didn't put two and two together until now. I love your stylized designs for the characters

3. Nobody's Home

@Charlie
    Hey thanks man!
    And heheh I love trying to make some fun silhouettes in my style for them, glad u like em!

• Like x 1
  4. Nobody's Home

so hey! for about a month I've been doing a daily mp100 doodle blog! here's 20 pix (cause that's the kintsugi maximum)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
  5. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

god damn i love your color palettes

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  6. Nobody's Home

thanks! color is my specialty heheh

redraw reigen

• Like x 3
  7. Nobody's Home

• Winner x 3
  8. Knives

Knives Active Member

mob psycho 100 beach episode when

• Agree x 1
  9. YggiDee

YggiDee Well-Known Member

Be level with me, is Reigan actually really sexy or is fandom drunk off its own memes again? I can't tell anymore and I'm starting to suspect that nobody else can either. Or is it less about being unreasonably attractive and more about him being an independent business owner who is still #relatable?? It's not like I think he's particularly unattractive or anything, but he's kind of a weird sweaty flailing man but if I look him up on Tumblr it's like the second coming of the Onceler (I missed that trend too...)

10. Nobody's Home

Im genuinely attracted to Reigen, bones animates him very well, the hyper movement is fun, his awkwardness is funny, and also relatable, but the fact that he can pick himself up and is the epitome of fake it til you make it charisma is also an attractive quality I suspect
    He's also a caring and kind person, he's flawed and selfish in his own way, but he has genuine concern for Mob and his well being and I think a lot of people also find his sorta mid to late twenties trying to get by on his odd business relatable, yeah

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  11. Nobody's Home

if anything, Reigen is a much more fleshed out character than the Onceler

- thats another thing, One's characters are very good, and Reigen is a cool well written character

• Agree x 3
  12. YggiDee

Oh I like him and he's definitely relatable, it's just the... The THIRST. The thirst is unreal.

13. Nobody's Home

Ah if in terms of Onceler, you mean he's the most available adult man, I think that could be a factor
    Being like most of the main cast are children, and the other adult characters are extremely minor

14. Knives

Knives Active Member

reigen is fucking sexy in the anime

there i said it

also i kinda love how there's this consistent portrayal of Reigen as the conman who's using mob except the show constantly goes out of it's way to be like "actually reigen has been a genuine positive influence in mobs life and he's actually really competent at a lot of things" like he's a deliberate subversion of the shady conman trope and it works really well to make him a super likeable character

• Agree x 2
  15. Nobody's Home

Has manga spoilers, demarcated from anime only discussion

• Winner x 1
  16. Charlie

I don't know, I think Reigen is attractive, but I generally like unconventional looking dudes so this is a weird case where me and fandom align.

my taste is bad though i think mogami and touchirou are also really attractive

(i also think seri is really attractive but i refuse to call that bad taste)

• Like x 2
  17. Charlie

@GlassesBlu man im going to watch that after exams, redemption meta is great

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  18. Nobody's Home

@Charlie it sure is! And mp100 nails redemption p well that's one of the things I really love about it, and I love the villains of the show

Also I also think Touichirou is attractive, and Serizawa is excellent taste!!!

ETA also goodluck with ur exams!!!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    • Agree x 2
  19. Nobody's Home

[​IMG]

The picture they're referencing
    [​IMG]

Anyway OP killed me, Reigen has the soda sweats, that's just how it is

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 1
  20. YggiDee

So Reigan gets 1) flushed from lemon soda and 2) sick from a non-alcoholic Lemon Sour (it was probably stress but nonstandard allergy is more entertaining...)

You know what? I think our man can't handle his citrus.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice