Moonlight Nocturne

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"I'll show you tomorrow!" she says. These are such awesome people. "... Natasha won't mind, right?"

2. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

"She doesn't need to know." Miriam replies.

3. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"..." Looking at Nick for approval. So, they're going to be sneaky?

4. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

"Know what?" Gabriel asks, arms crossed and looming like the tower of London over the girls.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  5. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

Nick blanches slightly as Gabriel steps into the room. "Uuuuuh."

6. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

"....nothing." Miriam pouts.

7. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena squeaks, whipping out her knife and jerking back into the wall, eyes wide. She might be a little jumpy.

8. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Gabriel gives Elena a long calm look. He slowly raises an eyebrow at her and stares at her a moment longer. Finally he opens his mouth to speak "Miriam?" He asks while still facings the other girl "know what?"

( Nick and Miri both follow Elena with their eyes, bright and focused for a moment before their gazes return to Gabriel. )

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  9. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

"Nothing, Mr. Wilkins." Miriam crosses her arms.

10. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

"If it were nothing, you would have not said said nothing. So... I'm waiting for the real answer. " Gabriel says unbudging.

11. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miriam raises her chin, challenge in her face.

12. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

Nick puts his face in his hands and groans. "Elena wants a bigger knife? For hunting?"

13. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Gabriel nods "hunting what?"

14. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena swallows, dropping her eyes submissively. This isn't her territory, and Gabriel is... really intimidating, to be honest. She regrets pulling away from Miriam now, or she would have her hand to squeeze.

"... ... monsters," she says, unhappily. Don't get in trouble for her, Miriam.

15. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Gabriel nodd and smiles "Monsters huh? Well that wasn't hard was it?" He drops his arms and smiles brightly " So what kind of knife you want?"

16. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena squirms a bit, edging closer to Miriam. Gabriel intimidates her more than a bit, even as she's smiling tentatively up at him. "... a Bowie knife. I think. A big one, for slashing, that won't break easy."

17. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Gabriel nods "for hunting monsters? You sure you can swing that big a knife little lady?"

18. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miri reaches over to squeeze her hand.

19. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena squeezes back, moving close so her shoulder bumps Miriam's, her cheeks flushing with temper. "... I slit the vampire's throat. I'm not a kid."

She's short, but she's not little. She's not helpless. She hates it when people act like she is, just because she's young and small.

"... I need something that will extend my reach. Because my arms are short."

20. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Gabriel keeps his genuine smile and waves his hands in front of himself defensively " I ain't saying you are " he drawls out " just that you need a different tool for the job."

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice