Moonlight Nocturne

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

Nick lets out an embarrassed keening noise, too, staring out the window.

2. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... can I sleep in your room, then?"

3. Nicholas Pierce

4. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... okay." She looks out the window, still flushed. "... is it okay that me and Miriam made out on the couch? Because she's really cute."

5. Nicholas Pierce

"Yeah. I mean I've-" He pauses. Snaps his mouth shut. Considers. "....Yeah. Don't worry about it."

• Like x 1
  6. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She smiles shyly up at him, before looking back out the window. "... okay."

7. Nicholas Pierce

It's even later when they get to the house, and Nick helps her upstairs - and gives her a fluffy towel before ushering her towards the shower.

8. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... can I borrow clothes again?" She yawns, sleepily trying to pry her blood-soaked shirt away from her shoulder. It's really sticky. "... thanks, Nick."

9. Nicholas Pierce

"Yeah, I'll grab some.... just... stay cool. It's all gonna turn out okay."

10. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She attempts a watery smile, and ducks into the bathroom to shower. She stays in there for a long time, before getting dressed and going to find Nick's room. Miri's probably sleeping, right? It's... really late.

11. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

She thinks she finds it. Pushing open the door, it's dark, but what she can see is definitely a boy's room, with a calendar full of fast cars and some movie posters on the walls, along with a few little car models and things that were probably picked up on a hunt - including a small animal skull.

There's movement in the darkness.

• Like x 1
  12. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She freezes, looking around nervously, her hand still on the door. The dim light from the hallway silhouettes her in the doorframe. "... ... Nick?"

She swallows, unsheathing her dagger. "If you're Nick then you should say something now because there's been a lot of monsters lately and I really don't want to get chewed on again today."

13. Nicholas Pierce

One ear flicks, and a black-furred wolf lifts his head off his paws, yawning sleepily and pawing at the blankets. He rubs his face with a paw, then sleepily stumbles off the bed - taking a literal tumble - before padding over to Elena.

14. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena blinks slowly, then slides her knife back into its sheath and goes to bear-hug the wolf. It doesn't involve that much bending over, which is a little disconcerting. "... you're really fluffy. Um. Do I sleep on the floor?"

He's so fluffy. She'll pet his head as long as he wants. Even if she's just a little wary and nervous, because... you know, dog.

... hopefully he can't smell that.

15. Nicholas Pierce

He snorts, then sleepily whuffs against her neck and nudges her at the bed, yawning again.

If she doesn't move very quickly, he starts to doze off again.

16. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She yawns and obeys, pulling away to curl up in bed. "... thanks, Nick."

She'll snuggle into Nick's fur and hug him like a teddy bear all night, if he lets her. This feels safe, and that's a feeling she hasn't had much of, lately.

17. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

She wakes up with another wolf napping alongside them, muzzle buried in her hair.

18. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena blinks sleepily, beams, and reaches over to scritch Miri contentedly. This is a good day.

And then she remembers that her mom is hurt and her brother is missing. And that brings her down to earth again.

• Like x 1
  19. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miriam nuzzles her hand, sleepily opening her eyes and yawning wide.

20. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She's so cute. She could totally bite someone's hand off with those huge teeth. Elena hesitates, considering whether it's weird, but... it's still Miri, right? So she leans in and kisses her furry nose. "Hi, Miri. I... guess I'm staying here for a while."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice