Moonlight Nocturne

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

"Mhhm." She hugs Elena tighter, just as a doctor comes in to check on her. "I'll see you tomorrow."

2. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena hesitates, backing off when it becomes obvious the doctor wants to check on her mother. She... she guesses it's time to go find Miri and Nick, then. She turns to go, taking off her backpack and hugging it to herself again, as she looks around for them.

3. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Nick and Miri are hanging around outside the door, both perking up as she exits. "Sooo... how'd it go?"

4. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena hugs her backpack tighter, smiling tentatively up at them. "... She's okay. Her appendix is... messed up, so she has to stay for like a week for more tests. And Nick has to help me with my book report."

"... I can stay with you, right?"

5. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

"That's the idea," Nick smiles, squeezing her shoulder. "...want to stop by the school to get your homework?"

6. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena nods, leaning into him slightly. "... okay. I... have to get clothes and stuff from home too, I guess."

"... can we go hunting tonight?" she asks softly, trying not to be overheard.

7. Nicholas Pierce

"....heck. Maybe?" He murmurs.

8. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... it'd be... nice. Not to have to ... think about stuff. If I finish my homework?"

She goes to squeeze Miriam's hand, leaning into her.

9. Nicholas Pierce

He nods slowly. "I'll see if we can find something."

10. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miri catches her hand. "We'll find something cool!"

11. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... like a monster?" Elena bounces on her toes, kissing Miriam's cheek. She'll try to ... not think about this. If she can. "... do you have to do book reports, Miriam?"

12. Nicholas Pierce

13. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

"Eh. Probably?" She shrugs.

14. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... can I go to school with Miriam? School sucks. And it's haunted."

15. Nicholas Pierce

"...Miriam is homeschooled, actually. Uh. Haunted?"

16. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... can I homeschool with Miriam?"

"Yeah, this girl got shot there in the sixties, and it's all spooky and cold. And they put my locker like right there."

17. Nicholas Pierce

"Uuuuuh, that's not up to us, Elena ..." he hesitates. "Uh. I can ask a friend if he can look into it?"

18. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... I know." She looks down, shoving her hand into her pocket. "I just... I don't get along with people at school. They keep being jerks and then I get in fights and then Peter gets upset and I have to hide the bruises and stuff from Mom. ... and book reports suck."

"... sorry."

19. Nicholas Pierce

"...getting in fights..." Nick glances at Miri. "...I think we both understand you, there. I mean, I know I got into my share of fights... so..."

20. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miriam smirks. "I finish fights." She squeezes Elena's hand. "....but that's why grandpa says I need to stay in homeschooling. Apparently Americans get upset if you know their teeth out."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice