Moonlight Nocturne

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Louis Aurelio

Louis Aurelio New Member

"...i know." He smiles weakly. "So you have to do what you can do, okay? For your family?"

2. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena nods unhappily, scrubbing at her eyes with the back of her wrist. "... uhhuh. ... I'll try."

3. Louis Aurelio

Louis Aurelio New Member

4. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

"'LEMA, OO YUH WAN' PAH?" Nick calls from upstairs. Then repeats. " Uuuh. Meat pie??? I think it's got cabbage???"

• Like x 1
  5. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena perks up, jumping to your feet. "Yes! Don't eat all the vareniky, Mom just made them!"

She pauses in the process of dashing toward the door, looking back at Lou. "Um. Do you want some?"

6. Louis Aurelio

Louis Aurelio New Member

"I'm good," Lou grins. "Go on."

7. Nicholas Pierce

"UNNO WHASSIZ. NO PROMISHES?"

8. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"NIIIIIICK!!!!" She races upstairs to get some food before those jerks eat all of it. "That's vareniky! Don't eat all of them!"

9. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Nick and Miri look guiltily up as she races into the kitchen, still chowing down.

Elena... there's a new carpet in your kitchen. It's got a really weird design on it.

10. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

'... did you even boil them? Are they still frozen??'

Elena stills, looking suspiciously at the carpet. Then she crouches, moving to poke it. 'Did you put this here?'

11. Nicholas Pierce

12. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

13. Nicholas Pierce

"...it's probably Lou or Winter's?"

14. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena sighs loudly. Barbarians.

The carpet seems more important right now, though. She frowns, staring at it, then goes to duck downstairs again. "LOOOOOUUUU!! Did you put a carpet in the kitchen?!"

15. Louis Aurelio

Louis Aurelio New Member

"...mmh? Yeah. Don't move it." He hums.

16. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... why not?" She peeks in at him, blinking. "Does it only work in one place?"

17. Louis Aurelio

Louis Aurelio New Member

"No, but I don't want the ritual disturbed until I'm done cleaning." He hums.

18. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... Oh," she says, flashing him a smile before ducking back upstairs to eat.

Mom always cooks when she's stressed out, and she's a good cook, but Elena always worries a little when she sees plates and bowls of leftovers all over the fridge. It means something's going wrong. Usually that they're behind on the rent, or Elena's in trouble again.

She smiles a little shakily at Nick and Miriam. "... you should probably eat a lot. If, um... if we're not going to be here. Mom wouldn't want the leftovers to go bad."

19. Nicholas Pierce

"We won't let them go bad. C'mon, pick some stuff out, we can bring it home tonight?" Nick smiles.

20. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miri swallows a mouthful. "...your mom's a good cook."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice