Moonlight Nocturne

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... Okay." She smiles tentatively, leaning in to steal a bite from Miriam's vareniky. "Yeah. She's... she's really good. I help sometimes."

2. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

"Maybe we can go see Joanna once you get your homework done, if you want to go somewhere cool?"

3. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... who's Joanna?" Elena perks up, playing with the hilt of the dagger strapped around her waist. "Is she a wolf too?"

4. Nicholas Pierce

"She's our Alpha," Nick grins.

5. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... I thought Natasha was your alpha?"

6. Nicholas Pierce

"....what?" He chokes. "What. Nattie?"

• Like x 1
  7. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... she's an adult and ... and in charge and stuff! And she talked to Mom!"

8. Nicholas Pierce

"Yeah, but. That doesn't make her in charge?"

9. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... so what makes Joanna in charge?" she asks, cocking her head curiously. "... we can really go meet her?"

10. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

"...she just is." Nick shrugs. "I dunno. She's cool, though... and yeah, it should be fine."

11. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena beams, bouncing with excitement. "... I just have to finish my book report and spelling. I'm almost done."

She'll just find somewhere comfortable to curl up and finish, and then they can go.

12. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

The trip in the car winds through plenty of houses - and gives way to a gorgeous, wooded vista of a view, with houses few and far between, bounded by plenty of woods...

13. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

"We're on pack land, now," Nick chirps, sending the truck offroad and onto a gravel path... heading towards a strange, sprawling house hidden in the woods.

1269753026132704.jpg

• Like x 1
  14. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena stares, eyes wide. She thought the mansion was a lot, but this...

"... she lives here? Alone??"

"... What's pack land? Are there other wolves here?"

15. Nicholas Pierce

"No. The boys live here, and so does Winter, sometimes."

He puts the car into park, opens his door, and stops as a small, red-furred cat hops onto his lap, miaowing demandingly. "...heya Red." He skritches her ears.

"Pack land is our territory.... plus Joanna bought a big chunk outright, on the legal end. She works as a ranger."

16. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

"She has a punch dagger but won't teach me to use it."

17. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... you guys are the coolest people ever," Elena says breathlessly. "... what's territory for? I thought the city was your territory? Does Joanna fight wildfires and everything? Can I have a punch dagger?"

18. Nicholas Pierce

"Uuuh it's turf? Like. Your area. Uh. Not really, I mean, sometimes? Yeah, she does lots... and. Uh. Probably not?"

19. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She barrels into him with a hug, grinning like a loon. "Can we go meet her?"

They... they let her in. They let her see stuff and know stuff and... be part of something. She's never been part of a pack before.

20. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

Red scurries out of the way, then hops onto the truck, pointedly grooming her paws.

"Well, yeah, that's why we're here, isn't it?" Nick grins.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice