Moonlight Nocturne

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Joanna Lovecraft

Joanna Lovecraft Let No Sacred Place in Your Territory Be Violated

Joanna chuckles, heading into another room.

2. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miri snuggles against her girlfriend. "They go hunting a lot. It's cool."

3. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

Nick gives a yip and hits the floor, whining and gripping twisted fingers. "Aaaugh, you dick, that fucking hurt!"

4. Robert Drodoros

Robert Drodoros New Member

There's a low chuckle from the second floor. "Then don't put your fingers where I'm walking, Nick."

5. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena grins wildly at Winter. "Awesome!!"

She kisses Miriam's ear, wrapping her arms around her, and squeezing a little too tight when the new voice startles her. "How many wolves are there?"

6. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

"Seven in Joanna's pack. I'm not one of them.. yet, anyway. If you mean in the area... lots. Joanna's kicking a lot of folks around."

7. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... so what's it mean to be part of the pack?" she asks, cocking her head. Nick said she was part of it, right? But she's not a wolf.

8. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

"I dunno. It's. Kind of like family?" Miri wrinkles her nose. "I'm not sure, I've only been here for, like. Two months."

9. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... Oh. Okay." She blinks, thinking, before leaning in to rest her head on Miriam's shoulder. "... I'd be your pack. If it's allowed."

10. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miriam grins and nips Elena's ear lightly. "You are."

11. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena squeaks, blushing red. "... so you're my pack and Nick's pack but not Joanna's pack, but Nick and Natasha are Joanna's pack, and Joanna's the alpha and in charge except Natasha's in charge of us because Joanna's not our alpha??"

This is all very confusing.

She kisses Miriam, snuggling closer. Maybe she's thinking about it too much.

12. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

"I'm... technically not Nick's pack?" Miri cuddles Elena. "...it's just. Weird, you know?"

13. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... Yeah. We can be pack together, anyway."

Being alone... sucks. It sucks a lot.

14. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miri giggles, then nuzzles her girlfriend with a happy sigh.

15. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena leans on her, eyes drifting closed. She'll doze off for a while, if no one disturbs her. It's been a long few days.

16. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

When she wakes up, it's to hot cocoa and a bowl of steaming stew.

17. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena yawns and stretches, looking around sleepily. "Nick? Miri?"

But... food. She'll pick up the cocoa, sitting on the couch with her knees drawn up to her chest.

They are the best pack.

18. Zin

Zin Professional Lurker

The room is largely empty, with Miri sprawled over Elena's legs. The fire is banked, but the lights are low.

• Like x 1
  19. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena yawns, reaching down to pet Miri's head. It ... it must be late. She slept a lot longer than she meant to. She eats quietly, petting Miri with her other hand, before starting to try to disentangle herself.

People have to be around, right? Or the food wouldn't be warm. Unless it's some kind of magic.

It could be some kind of magic.

20. Miriam Pierce

Miriam Pierce New Member

Miri sleepily lifts her head, then snuggles back into the pillows.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice