Moonlight Nocturne

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... yes?" she asks uncertainly, pulling her shirt back down. "... Um. What do I do?"

"... I punched Joe first," she says quietly, like she's expecting a bad reaction.

2. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabriel Wilkins A good man is hard to find

"Mkay, I need you to show me where it hurts, and i'm going to photograph it if it's a visually distig- distingi- if I can see it."

3. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... um. Okay." She bites her lip, looking up at him. "Now?"

4. Gabriel Wilkins

5. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She hesitates, and takes off her shirt and skirt, looking up at him. "Um... My ribs hurt worst. Here." She points.

She shows him her bruises and scrapes, one by one. She's pretty beat up.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  6. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabriel 'hrumphs' and snaps a picture of the damage, making a catalogue of pictures.

7. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

When they're finished, Elena gets dressed again hurriedly, fidgeting. She wants her knives.

8. Gabriel Wilkins

"Okay now I am going to turn on a recorder, and you're going to tell me exactly what happened at school okay?

9. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She nods and starts reciting again. It's exactly the same words she used before, over the phone, which might or might not be reassuring.

(Eidetic Memory merit: in use)

10. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabriel is a bit disturbed, nobody lies like a witness, but... it is what it is, so he lets the recorder do it's job. That complete he shuts it off and nods at her. "Okay, lets go find Nick again, I want him to take you to our doctor, have those ribs looked at, they seemed too tender to me, I'm going to pay some folks a 'friendly visit' in the meantime."

11. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"Um. Okay. ... I heal fast? They've hurt like this before, and they were okay." She follows him to the gym, hesitantly.

12. Gabriel Wilkins

"That may be true, but I'd rather a doctor say it. Nick?!" he hollers into the gym.

13. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

Nick drops off of the pull-up bar, blinking slowly. "....yeah?" He walks out, sweating slightly, holding his shirt.

14. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena launches herself at Nick, going to hug him gingerly. "Are you okay now?"

15. Nicholas Pierce

"...yeeeah. Just needed to work through some stuff."

16. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... You were really mad?" she asks, squeezing his hand.

17. Nicholas Pierce

"....yeah." Nick says quietly.

18. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She smiles shyly, leaning her head on his shoulder. "... would you have helped if you were there?"

19. Gabriel Wilkins

"Nick" Gabe interjects, "blow off some steam if you need to, but I want you to take Elena to our doc, those ribs of her's look concerning to me."

20. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She blushes, looking down. "... Sorry. I tried to block them like you said but I didn't know how to block three of them at once?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice