Moonlight Nocturne

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Nicholas Pierce

Nicholas Pierce I Was Kidnapped By A Kitten

Nick's fingers twitch as Gabriel speaks, cutting off his response to Elena. "...........okay. I. Can I get ten more minutes."

2. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... can I watch?"

3. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabriel Wilkins A good man is hard to find

Gabe's face twitches as Elena speaks the first time, but he completely ignores her second comment. "Yeah, go on ahead. I need to make some rounds around the school, otherwise I'd take her."

4. Nicholas Pierce

Nick nods, sharply, then glances at Elena. "I..."

He wants to tell her she smells like blood, that it's not helping, that it makes everything worse, but...

He focuses on breathing. "..yeah, if you want. It's cool, Elena."

5. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabe thinks about it "Actually, lets get you cleaned up a bit Elena, I ain't a doctor, but I still know how to clean a cut and put on a band aid."

6. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"Oh. Um. Okay," she says, letting Nick's hand go. "I'm okay, really..." she mumbles, rubbing the knuckles of her other hand.

7. Nicholas Pierce

Nick heads over to the punching bags.

There's an impact, and then sand is pouring over the floor. "I'm sorry-"

8. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

Elena squeaks. "Um. Do you want me to go?"

She's not scared, not really. Just guilty, because she upset Nick really bad, and she knowsshe shouldn't really have gotten in a fistfight at school. Or drawn a knife.

9. Nicholas Pierce

"...no, no, I'm. I'm fine. Just. Forgot. Sorry. Sorry, I'm. I'll clean it up, Gabe-"

10. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... We can go kill something later?" she offers. "And stab it a lot?"

11. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabriel sighs " I'll clean her up, you do what you need to calm down. I need you cool when you're at the doctor, or I can't do my job, alright?" He tugs Elena towards the bathrooms.

12. Nicholas Pierce

"I know, Gabe," Nick stares at the floor. "I'm. I'm trying."

13. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She whimpers softly when he touches her hand, trying to pull away. "Ow..."

14. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabriel shifts his grip, putting a hand on her shoulder. " better?"

He looks at Nick and nods " Do what you gotta."

15. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She nods and goes to follow him, sticking close by his side. "... I hurt my hand a little. Sorry."

She raises it demonstratively. The pinky finger is crooked, crossed under the ring finger, and her hand is starting to swell up.

It's probably not reassuring that she calls that a little hurt.

16. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabriel makes a "hrumph" sound. He noticed it earlier, but it's not looking any better, and he's too unkolwedgable to trust himself to try and fix it.

He gets a medkit instead and activates the chemical ice pack " hold that against your knuckles sweetie" he tells her, tearing open the alcohol wipes.

17. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She nods and obeys, holding it gingerly to her hand as she braces for the sting of alcohol.

18. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabriel is no doctor, nor any nurse. But he knows how to wrap up a cut, how to bandage a scrape, how to disinfect a wound and how to clean blood off your clothes. He does all he can for Elena, and leave the rest to the professionals. One thing he's gotta give the girl: she's tough as nails.

19. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She still whimpers softly at the touch of alcohol, but she holds stock still, obeying orders. "... thank you, Mister Wilkins," she says softly, as he finishes up. "... Sorry for getting in trouble and everything."

20. Gabriel Wilkins

" Sorry" he says when she whimpers. " It ain't your fault, they were looking for a fight, and I'm make sure they know it."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice