Moonlight Nocturne

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"It's okay! I'm fine!" She winces, looking down. "... are you disappointed in me?"

2. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabriel Wilkins A good man is hard to find

" nah, I got in worse fights when I was a kid. only concern is the knife, that's going to stick no matter what I say." He makes a dismissive motion with his hands " but, what can you do?"

3. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... I need the knife. Last time I was at school I didn't have it and I... I almost died." She starts crying.

4. Gabriel Wilkins

"Shush, shush, calm down sweetheart, calm down" Gabriel encircles her in a hug. " it's alright, it's no big deal, I ain't gonna take it from you."

5. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She hugs him back, a little gingerly, her good hand clamped tight on his shoulder. "... really? It's okay?"

6. Gabriel Wilkins

"Yeah it's fine, I ain't gonna fault you for it. Like I said, what's done is done, can't change it. An!"he raises his voice to make a point "I ain't gonna be tyrannical about the future."

7. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

She hides her face in his chest, starting to sob.

8. Gabriel Wilkins

He hugs her close and hold her.

9. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"Can we go home now?" she manages, after a while.

10. Gabriel Wilkins

Gabe sighs "You need to go to a doctor sweetie, I ain't gonna feel safe if you don't."

11. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... why not?" she asks. "... I'll be okay. I've gotten in lots of fights before."

12. Gabriel Wilkins

"Yes, and I bet your mother could never quite afford to get you checked after each one, but we can and those injuries look bad. Plus" He smiles at her "If we got a doctors note explaining how banged up you were, those boys gonna have a lot of egg on their face convincing other people they never touched you."

13. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... I didn't tell her, mostly?" she offers, looking away. "Doctors are expensive. And she'd be mad."

She swallows, nodding tentatively. "... okay."

14. Gabriel Wilkins

"Yeah. I'm not surprised" Gabriel grumbles.

15. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... can we get Nick now?"

16. Gabriel Wilkins

"Yeah. Just... just don't say anything about the fight okay? It upsets him."

17. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"... oh. Okay." She looks down. "... Is he going to go all... huge and furry?"

18. Gabriel Wilkins

"Not if I can help it."

19. Elena Yakir

Elena Yakir on the hunt

"Because he'd try to eat me? And you?"

20. Gabriel Wilkins

"And possibly anyone else who got too close. Mostly thought I just don't want to fill out more 'bear attack' paperwork."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice