More information from last night's session

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by littlepinkbeast, Sep 12, 2015.

1. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

@jacktrash posting this for you since I emailed it to everyone else

The destroyer's current official name is VCS Think About What You've Done.

Captain Ishikawa (kenku) - easy going and well liked by crew but not overly competent, got sent out for failing to record much of anything in his log for several months at a time.
    Astropath Vip (irken) - tries hard but is kind of low powered, got sent out for misunderstanding a message she received, resulting in several battalions being sent out to do several squads' worth of fighting.
    Navigator Akrix (goblin) - solidly competent, got sent out for disobeying a direct order to take a particular warp passage that he considered too dangerous for the ship.
    Lieutenant "Kittyboots" Mrrashe (catfolk) - general attitude and discipline problems, got sent out for attacking a senior officer after one too many "pussy" jokes. Is one of the more feline-faced catfolk, with a resulting speech impediment; a lot of her fights and such have been over people mocking her for it.
    Chief Engineer Harford (human) - tends to drink on the job but otherwise competent, got sent out because he missed a memo and was visibly drunk when a VIP inspection tour came through.
    Chief Purser Merydeth Baleshadow (tiefling) - has a habit of picking up random small wild animals and selling them as exotic pets, got sent out because one of them turned out to be the larval form of something rather bigger and more dangerous.
    Head Cook Lalun (ophidian) - Unappreciated culinary genius. Mostly competent. Occasionally experimental. Her peanut butter and teriyaki sandwiches on rye did not go over well at the diplomatic reception.
    CPO VanKemmer (human) - cracked under stress while stuck on a vessel trapped in the warp and nailed the eldarin in the crew to a bulkhead by their ears for listening too loud. Not allowed hammers, stapleguns, similar. Is somewhat more stable now that he's been given a "volume control" to turn down how loud people are listening at him, just make sure there's spare batteries for it.
    CPO Anstel (human) - probably related to Nobby Nobbs. Got sent out for pawning a senior executive's wedding ring.

2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

oh my god i love them all. which one was murphy flirting with?

3. littlepinkbeast

littlepinkbeast Imperator Fluttershy

That was CPO VanKemmer.

4. jacktrash

haha i think murphy might actually want to get to know him, he sounds interesting. :D

5. jacktrash

peanut butter and teriyaki sounds pretty good, actually. on noodles tho, not rye. with fire oil and scallions. goddamn, now i'm hungry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice