mostly roving, partly stars

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by paladinkit, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PATTERN! That's so cool! And I hope you had a very relaxing day off!

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

I am bad at taking days off so I was more depressed and stressed than was ideal, but I literally just need to practice more often, I think. I don't want to become that caricature of a housewife going "you guys just can't function without me!!!"

Today - weekend chores, Grove meeting, family Zoom call

• Like x 2
  3. paladinkit

It's good to have friends :) rose and Mac are bringing over fried chicken later. Helps make a busy busy chore catchup day & lots of time management stress across the whole extended fam better if we insist on wedging in social time too

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  4. paladinkit

extended fam= rose and mac's baby is being introduced to us as nephew, we've got a polycule link & are planning on living as neighbors if not on a semi-blended property when we're all ready to leave the city?

I've had this dream crushed before so I haven't been hoping too hard but they're still serious about it, while still patient & flexible

• Winner x 2
  5. paladinkit

I got today off bc the babe had a pediatricians appointment and he's suuuuper not into being stabbed (understandable) so Rose thought it was better to just take the day off with him. Which means I have a day off!

I still woke up at 6am with the mad mindless determination of "you have to get out of bed NOW or DOOM will befall this morning." I turned on a light, went to the bathroom, poked my head in to make sure Em was waking up, and sat down to light therapy only to get a sleepy confused text from Em like "... I thought we had today off?" I felt dumb for a moment, but then triumphant, and grabbed that extra sleep with both hands.

Today had been Very Migraine, but I am mostly on top of it, and staying cozy yet surprisingly productive! I reached out to the buyer's agent that L recommended (because OH YEAH OUR PREQUAL LETTER CAME IN WE CAN BUY A FUCKING HOUSE) so that's started, I printed out my worksheets and started knitting the swatch for my zoom class tomorrow, and I'm gonna make special fudge and take a shower later. Good good cozy time with podcasts and knitting mostly.

• Winner x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice