mostly roving, partly stars

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by paladinkit, Feb 20, 2019.

1. paladinkit

paladinkit brave little paladin

update: as usual, eating breakfast makes me much less doom-y. also my sib says it won't be hard to get me a new phone, and we should do that now rather than wait for it to die bc we'll get a better rebate on it this way. so, new phone!

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. paladinkit

I think getting a house unlocked something in my sperg brain, because that's twice in twelve hours now that I've proposed expanding collections of *physical* items related to some of my special interests. Apparently I wanna cover the walls with album art & bookshelves full of nothing but different significant editions of books.

(This is partly prompted by new offerings of things to BUY for said interests ofc... Gotta plan out the $ and not just impulse pre-order too many more things though.)

• Like x 2
  3. paladinkit

Maybe I could do a gallery wall of, like, band posters, album art, and disc art??? Idk exactly where though

• Winner x 1
  4. paladinkit

Seriously though, having previously pared our Lord of the Rings editions down to the essential three (a 50th anniversary deluxe hardcover omnibus with gold edging, a specific 1970s Ballantine box set that's identical to the copies I first read, and a very battered movie-era omnibus that used to belong to a college friend who has since passed), I'm still 100% willing to throw down money for one of these as soon as pre-order access gets sorted out!

Screenshot_20210325-091013.png Screenshot_20210325-091034.png

• Winner x 3
  5. paladinkit

Therapy is a whole trip, man. It's been nearly a decade since I tried it, and this therapist is just - the amount of radical acceptance truly actually happening in that room is messing with me, but in a good way.

• Like x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  6. paladinkit

Vacation in two days!!!

• Winner x 4
  7. paladinkit

it's been NINE YEARS

317925_10151831403465405_1495654095_n.jpg

• Winner x 8
  8. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!!! <3

• Agree x 2
  9. paladinkit

Ways you can tell I don't go out much: My therapy office has had Christmas explode all over it & I feel like I time traveled coming into the waiting room.

• Witnessed x 3
  10. paladinkit

It's been a grey few mornings, but it's finally a SUNday!

PXL_20211212_153530376.jpg

• Winner x 4
  11. paladinkit

So we got covid again right around new years, and that seems to have awakened a whole new level of anxiety disorder in me. Apologies to anyone I haven't been replying to in a timely manner, things are Just Not Great around here. :(

I do seem to finally be settling into a new daily routine, even if it's very minimal! Breakfast and meds in my chair. Back to bed for an hour or so to snuggle the kitty & do stuff on my phone. Very simple yoga, followed by morning hygiene & getting dressed. If I have the spoons for a single chore or task it goes here. Then back to being cozy, maybe knitting some, and just kinda trying not to fall down the panic hole until it's time for sleep.

...that sounds really depressing but it's honestly better than it had been.

• Witnessed x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice