Mutant and Proud! (X-men here!)

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by PotteryWalrus, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

• Like x 5
  2. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

:0

• Winner x 1
  3. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Oh man i love promo stuff like this, although it can mess with my dumb brain on bad days

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

This is the tiniest thing, but I really appreciate how the X in FOX appears before the rest of the letters.

• Like x 1
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

ALERT, ALERT, NEW XMEN MOVIE HEADING OUR WAY. GET YOUR SEATS BUCKLED AND HELMETS ON, ITS THE DARK PHOENIX ARC

• Winner x 1
  6. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Still losing my mind over this, the part where professor x says "i dont know" when asked how to help is just,,, heartbreaking,,,,,,

7. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

It looks awesome :D

• Agree x 1
  8. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  9. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

So dark Phoenix was... Ok I guess. Lots of character development for characters other than Jean who's supposed to be the focus of the thing. Mostly she was just a catalyst for other character development.

I could also talk all day about how they did nightcrawler dirty, but I am tired

Last bit, the ending teaser was, surprise surprise, for a weapon x movie. I love wolverine to bits but why can't be we get a storm movie? Or a nightcrawler movie? Or hell, even an agsty teen cyclops in way over his head.

The saving grace of the whole movie was hans zimmer's music compositions. Great stuff, really led the whole movie emotionally

• Agree x 1
  10. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Im nerding the fuck out about this target find!

IMG_20200918_210511_resize_83.jpg

Makes me look like either alumni or still going there in my imagination and gotdam if that wasn't babby me's biggest dream. To be different and celebrate those differences, to love myself as I am, to have some sliver of normalcy in the midst of individuality and change.

To be proud of myself, as myself, for myself. If that makes sense?

• Winner x 4
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Here to once again say a storm movie would be so fucking good. I wanna know more about the weather goddess. There's so much wasted potential!!! I wanna know how she grew up, how she came into her powers, how she met xavier, and why she chose to join his school! Blease Hollywood, just make the movie

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice