MY FRIENDS ARE MY SHOWER [Kingdom Hearts]

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Starcrossedsky, Aug 31, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

2. emythos

3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

omg, yes go get versed in it (before I start writing fanfic and shoving it at the people in here)

• Like x 1
  4. Starcrossedsky

5. emythos

:SCREECH:

6. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

I'm so excited. And also sorta like wtf squeenix. how many games can you MAKE

• Like x 1
  7. Starcrossedsky

Someone asked me this when 2.5 came out and my response was "At least one more."

I am extremely validated.

• Like x 1
  8. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

*slinks into this thread to drop a rec for my absolute favorite KH fic other than Worry For Me which is about tied for first place*

The Beyond the Ocean Beach series is absolutely AMAZING and if you are at all a fan of the Destiny Trio as a ship (or even not as a ship) I highly recommend you check it out, it has fantastic writing and characterization and everything and I rec it every chance I get because AAAAHH SO GOOD

(the link only goes to half the series since it's cowritten by two people, Edmondia Dantes and Rayemars, but there's a link to Rayemars's half on Edmondia's series page)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  9. Starcrossedsky

Hey folks, Unchained X came out in English for the NA region today! I'm Nai in Anguis, for folks who want to do the friending thing.

10. leitstern

leitstern 6756 Shatter Every Sword Break Down Every Door

I was hoping someone else had bumped this up >u< I'm Malus in Vulpes, user ID 44966. I don't know if we can contact members in other unions?... All I know id I'm hoping against hope that I managed to join whichever Union has the leader which is secretly evil. I broke my brain trying to decide which one was most likely to be Secretly Evil but in the end just decided 'pink.'

I'm having a lot of fun with Chi!! Er, maybe too much fun. I spent most of today playing it. Sue me, I had a day off and KH was a really, really big part of my life when I was young. It's deceptively easy in the beginning, for anyone starting out. I'm level 30some now and it's getting exponentially harder > : /

• Like x 1
  11. leitstern

-bounces- thanks for the recc I'm so going to read these. I love the destiny trio as an OT3, it's just so sweet and gushy and PERFECT.

Here are some of my faves~ https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4740811/1/A-Covenant-with-a-Star is about the OT3 going on a defeat the heartless mission to the world of Howl's Moving Castle. It's really, really good. Really good.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4636179 is post-BBS, so you have to know Birth By Sleep pretty well, too. Sorry. It's good and fraught with emotion if you're that deep though.

Those are my favorites for the OT3 anyway (and thanks for another recc really) but I could go much, much deeper into KH reccs... oh boy could I... I read so, so much of this...

(read deceitful above all things if you're about that akurkou)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    • Like x 2
  12. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

I'm Enzel in Vulpes, ID 145349. Pretty excited for this, I played a lot of the browser version but I'm only maybe 50% fluent and never really finished the story, so I'm interested to see how it goes.

Just bummed that they don't let you transfer your browser game data, only to the japanese version. I had a lot of outfits. :(

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    • Like x 1
  13. leitstern

Oh, damn, I didn't even try to make the Japanese version work, as salty as I was about not getting to play it. They don't let you transfer?... cripes.

...So there is a story beyond me trying to make chipmunks build a functional spaceship out of the spoils of war?

14. Enzel

There is a story but it takes a while to get out of the grindy fetch quests. If they're going with the same story, that is--the game play is already radically different than the browser version. You basically complete each world, well, KH style, by helping its personal world plot along and then the main story bits tend to happen in Daybreak Town.

In the browser version they released story quests over a period of time in chunks, idk if that's what they're doing here.

15. Starcrossedsky

Make sure you're dumping XP into your medals and then evolving them (helpfully, the daily quest set is the 1-3 star evolving materials one now that it's Friday).

Judging from the Japanese KHUX, it is. They've been updating regularly at about two months behind the browser version (which is closing in September, apparently).

16. Enzel

I'm have an extremely bizarre problem. In party chat, my phone is automatically making everything caps lock and I can't seem to turn it off. One friend is having the same problem, the other isn't. If I manually make every letter lowercase, my phone autocorrects the whole word back to capslock.

Off to Google a solution...

17. leitstern

Weirdly enough, I have a shitton of those, but nothing to level up my medals. That is, I have cheshire cats, merlins, and fairy godmothers drowning me, and absolutely no small ducks to actually get to the point where I can evolve.

Things I would pay for: a trading system between players, a shop that works within the system of the game instead of just as a money sink. Please let me buy materials I actually need.

18. Starcrossedsky

I am having a weird variant of this issue where I can SWYPE a word into all lowercase but have to manually do the thing if I do it letter by letter. idk what's up.
    Well I mean you can sink evolution medals in for a tiny bit of xp...

19. Enzel

No solutions found, just another person having the same problem. I suspect it is an Android only problem since my friend on iPhone isn't experiencing it, but need more data.

20. Starcrossedsky

I'm also Android so +1 data

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice