MY FRIENDS ARE MY SHOWER [Kingdom Hearts]

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Starcrossedsky, Aug 31, 2015.

1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

Oh yesssss those look good. I can't read them until after Wednesday because until then I'm All Homestuck All The Time but when the 4/13 hype has calmed down some im gonna read the shit out of those. And if you are at all inclined to go deeper into the KH recs PLEASE DO :D *grabby hands*

(i am so much about that akuroku(shi) that it's not even funny my friend, that ship is my SHIT at least as much as sorikai is, and i love deceitful above all things :DDD)

2. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

KHUX folks: How far are you?

3. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

130-ish. school finals kicking my ass.

4. Starcrossedsky

leans forward

so how about that browser chi ending, chaps

5. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

Ressurecting because i did a stupid. Anyone playing khux and in the vulpes union want to start a raid party? Or do we have one? I have accidently engaged weekend raid boss and its an omega with a hell of lot of hp. I am now stupidly determined to beat the crap of the giant pumpkin haunted house frankenstein creature. My name on there is shiori and my id is 685860, if looking for lvl helps, im at 150 rn.

6. Starcrossedsky

Depending on your medals you might be able to solo it. I can solo them in about an hour for the level ones, did a level three in about an hour and a half where I did roughly 5.5mil/7mil HP. And you have three hours to do it so.

Also you will shoot up a ton of levels in the process; level doesn't correspond to power in the raid bosses overly much except in how much your Cost level lets you stick better medals on. The most important thing is not allowing your stun to fall off (which when soloing, means if you need to go idle, start the fight and go idle, rather than between rounds) and juggling your special gauge.

(ftr I'm in Anguis and wouldn't leave my current party anyway since I'm in one with an old friend, but I can dump tips on you all day.)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  7. Another Shy One

Ive been soloing for a while but my keyblades still arent strong for this ^^; im still going for it though because 1 ap campaign and omega boss means plenty of lux for lvl ups and if i want to use the medals i want to use i got get my cost up 200. 147 and counting.

8. Starcrossedsky

It's the double lux period for it too. (The 1AP campaign is only for story quests, fyi, the weekend raid boss is almost always a 1AP cost because you're expected to die a billion times.)

9. Another Shy One

*crawls out of a three hour raid pit* never again. If i do this again, it will be too soon. If i solo another raid boss, someone throw a can at my head or something.

• Like x 1
  10. Socratease

Socratease Well-Known Member

Just tried Unchained X, and was surprised to find that I recognised almost all these systems from a sexy online cardfight game I dabbled in.

I dig it. I have already acquired the cat ears.

• Like x 1
  11. Starcrossedsky

• Like x 5
  12. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

OH HEY SO:
    I co run a party in UX, so if anyone is in Vulpes and wants a party we have spots open, and I'm not afraid to kick a few people anyways

Also, why can't good things happen to Aqua. Let good things happen to the wayfinder trio 2k16

Edit: I suppose the name would help! We're Keyblade Warrior

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    • Like x 2
  13. Starcrossedsky

i am content over here in anguis where ranking in the top 1K is actually possible

14. Another Shy One

@Arxon if you need more active members, i volunteer as tribute!

... ive never really cared about rank, just hoarding all the medals i can get XD

• Like x 1
  15. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

@Another Shy One invite sent! Rn i am only super active person but I will help out with raid bosses when I can

• Like x 1
  16. Another Shy One

@Arxon sounds good, i'll do the same ^^

17. Arxon

Arxon Well-Known Member

So my friends and and I were explaining KH to another friend and we figured out that the only major character doesn't have some sort of copy, double, or alternate/other self is Aqua. She's the only one. Holy fucking shit I love this series.

• Like x 3
  18. Starcrossedsky

So. KH 2.8, chaps.

19. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

So! I have no consoles and no income, got any links to plot synopses or playthroughs?

20. 2dawn

2dawn Three ounces of whoop ass

Found the thread! Now let me peruse it while we talk fun crossover stuff.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice