1. We've been a little overwhelmed with the rate of moderator activity lately, and @rigel drew the short straw. Congratudolences are appreciated, or you could give generously to the memorial fund for his sanity.
    Dismiss Notice

MY FRIENDS ARE MY SHOWER [Kingdom Hearts]

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Starcrossedsky, Aug 31, 2015.

1. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

emotions

• Agree x 1
  2. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

Okay, so now I've had a moment to think rather than react - does that mean that Don't Think Twice isn't the new opening song? All the hype seemed to be leading up to that, and now we've got Face My Fears instead?

Did something like this happen for KH2 and I was too new to everything to remember it? Have there been other hype theme songs backing up Simple and Clean and Sanctuary, and I just didn't notice?

3. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

• Winner x 2
  4. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

[​IMG]
    SHE
    [​IMG]
    HE

• Agree x 4
  5. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

It's fine, really, I didn't need my heart,

• Agree x 1
  6. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

i can’t stop being Very Emotional about the confirmation that XION LIVES and is going to play a part

and like

hell yeah hell yeah hELL YEAH HELL! YEAH!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Agree x 1
  7. vuatson

vuatson [delurks]

8. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

Just realized I hadn't hit up this thread on my quest to make sure everybody in the universe sees this video.

• Winner x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  9. Aondeug

Aondeug 宗教の学生

the fact that it's the full version too is what gets me the most. like i could accept hype as fucking opening scene version with donald. but the longer, let's be a slower and more touching thing deal.

Now That

That with Donald. I just don't know how to respond.

10. LumiLapin

LumiLapin Bad Bad Bun

The Japanese is particularly indecipherable but it's hard to sing in a language you don't know even for people who arent currently deepthroating a taser

• Agree x 1
  11. Aondeug

Aondeug 宗教の学生

I legit had no idea what the fuck was happening until I managed to parse out a word or two. It just kind of devolved into gibberish.

12. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

1. That is amazing

2. Idk if someone has mentioned this before but i thought i would since i just got a notification about it: if you play KHUX (the mobile game) you can unlock the Starlight Keyblade for KH3 (its your main/starter Keyblade in the mobile game.)

There's a button on the start menu thats says "x tres" (lol...subtle) that'll take you to an extras menu that includes various things like a fan discussion forum and some old school pocket style minigames. If you rack up a certain amt of points in each of them (score is cumulative, so each time you play it adds to the score) then you get the Keyblade code for KH3. They also just halved the score requirement so its way easier now.

Im not certain bc I've been playing UX for a while but i think you could probably just download the game to do the minigames if you want the code but not Kingdom Hearts Gatcha Hell.

I will say that you can do the whole storyline without paying a cent, they're fairly generous with freebies if youre ok with taking things at a slow pace, and also you can go nuts collecting costumes and accessories for your avatar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice