Neck Surgery

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Mendacity, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Mendacity

Mendacity I’m meaner than my demons

Yeah! Hopefully I'll get some real spare time before he gets here so I can get one of those giant corrugated tubes to make a hill / tunnel for him. We're also getting him a sandbox to dig in to help curb digging at the fence.

• Like x 2
  2. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun in your yard!

3. Mendacity

I JUST GOT THE CALL THAT THE PUPPIES ARE CLEARED
    screams softly

• Like x 7
  4. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for you!!

5. Mendacity

He's a bit tummy troubled from the long ride (It's like 4 or 5 hours) but otherwise is super happy. Here's a picture of what he did through like half of the drive

tumblr_o0nmv1T19h1re9mn1o1_500.jpg

His name is Fenris and he's a whiny baby but that's ok <3

• Like x 11
  6. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Oh gosh what a cutie

7. Mendacity

I'm just going to post pictures as they are taken ok? Ok.

tumblr_o0pfitQy3R1re9mn1o1_500.jpg

His batteries ran down.

• Like x 11
  8. Mendacity

Here are some backyard shots from today. He loves my cat Calipso, follows her around the back yard tail wagging and rubs against her a lot.

tumblr_o0qvz1U52O1re9mn1o2_1280.jpg tumblr_o0qvz1U52O1re9mn1o3_1280.jpg tumblr_o0qvz1U52O1re9mn1o4_1280.jpg tumblr_o0qvz1U52O1re9mn1o5_1280.jpg tumblr_o0qvz1U52O1re9mn1o7_1280.jpg

• Like x 9
  9. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

What does Calipso think about that? :P

• Like x 1
  10. Mendacity

She actually doesn't mind! She loves being outside and he'll occasionally boop her but she just boops him right back

• Like x 3
  11. Mendacity

• Like x 4
  12. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Oh my god.. oh my god

That's one of the cutest animals I have ever laid eyes on

• Like x 1
  13. Mendacity

• Like x 1
  14. Mendacity

@Vast Derp thank you for unintentionally giving me the idea to make a water bottle into a treat toy. Thank you so much.

• Like x 2
  15. Vast Derp

Vast Derp Professional Griefer

SO LITTLE
    SO LITTLE
    SO WEE
    AAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA doggie

• Like x 2
  16. Mendacity

we got a Captain Phasma toy for Fenris and it’s a bottle cruncher / squeaky toy and it Scares Him but in a way that he’s like “I WILL DESTROY” so I think that's hilarious. Fenris, a tool used by the Rebels to defeat the evil Captain Phasma.

We're also trying to break him of biting, which is hard but thankfully since he likes this toy it should help. And of course trying to prevent food / toy aggression since the CATS are causing that to happen since they Want His Treats and they are His not Theirs so he sees any intruder to His Treats and Food as a Threat.

Beyond that, the little nerd is doing well!!!

• Like x 8
  17. Mendacity

• Like x 3
  18. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

19. Mendacity

Well it's 6 months now and here are my most recent X Rays! Monday I go to the doctor to hear what they REALLY mean but anyway... Here they are!

c spine 1.png c spine 2.png c spine 3.png c spine 4.png c spine 5.png

They look pretty good to me but I'm no doctor

• Like x 1
  20. Mendacity

Doctor's appointment went well yesterday! (I mean getting there sucked because I got a group text from one of my cousins that she's putting her wedding on the same week as mine :) I'M NOT PISSED OR BITTER.)

The fusion looks good and stable, which is great! The screws look good too. She did, however, point out in the first shot that my neck should not be that straight. It's supposed to have an S curve and it doesn't look like the fusion helped that bit too much. I'll have to get that looked at, probably have to find a chiropractor (that is actually worth a damn and uses one of those hand-held things called an Activator Adjusting Instrument. It keeps the vertebra from being forced to hard and prevents damage).

In other news I need to take video of Fin attacking his Captian Phasma toy. One of these. He adores that shit, and it's hilarious that FIN gets to finally beat the shit out of PHASMA.

I mean his name is spelled wrong but WHATEVER I CAN MAKE THE YOUTUBE / CUTE MONEYS

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice