New Gamer advice?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Cate, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

agree on da:o

even i had issues with it and i've gamed my entire life

2. Key

Key never make a triangle

I have very little gaming experience and I don’t remember having any specific issues with it. I’m curious though, were you using PC or console? The consol controls were harder for me to use than the pc controls but that could well be because I’m more familiar with the pc than any consol.

3. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

Yeah, I played dao with my friend sitting w me, which helped, but if you're playing on easy and glance through some guides on leveling, I think it's worth it. I don't think the menus or egregious sepia bothered me /because/ it was the first big rpg I played and so I had no frame of reference xP

• Agree x 2
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I have no idea how you feel towards puzzle-ish games, but Picross 3D Round 2 is available for the 3DS and is the best game in the world*. It's like nonograms (or regular picross puzzles) but 3D. You get to uncover little models of things by removing extraneous blocks.

*Well, it is very good.

• Like x 2
  5. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I've done both and had issues with both, personally.

• Informative x 1
  6. Paradigm Shift

Paradigm Shift Sleepy Girl Wants Love

the only proper way to experience video games is from the beginning

start with Tennis For Two like a real hero

• Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
  7. IndigoRiffRaff

IndigoRiffRaff FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

I really like Terraria -- I play it on PC but it's also available on PS4, among other things. Undertale is also, as many people have said, very very good.

8. Wingyl

Wingyl Allegedly Magic

open sorcery is a text based game (you can run it on basically anything that can run a browser, it uses Twine so HTML and Javascript) and it's really really good

• Informative x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice