Non-OC SU RP planning?

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by Acey, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Who would be down for a plotty, canon-characters-only SU RP? We have Escape From Homeworld for fangems, but it might be fun to have an actual RP with the canon Gems.

Like...all I can think of rules-wise is the whole "canon characters only" thing, but yeah. Plot (and timeline placement!) suggestions would be helpful too.

• Like x 1
  2. Artemis

Artemis i, an asexual moron

I've never RP'd as canon characters and don't know what the speed or expectations are on Kintsugi RP but

SU SU SU SU -watches thread and thinks-

• Like x 2
  3. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

If I have free time
    I may try to rp Connie
    because precious bookworm child yes good.

• Like x 1
  4. Acey

I think it varies depending on the thread!

(FWIW: I'm Amethyst for sure. I have the subaccount (@yo its amethyst) and everything.)

5. Acey

So is anyone interested in this? Because this is absolutely still a thing I wanna do.

6. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

*tentatively raises hand*
    I have experience RPing Stranded!Peridot, before she was caught by the crystal gems. I'm pretty confident that I can play her as she is now.

• Like x 1
  7. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

Sooo, what if we did somethibg lighthearted? Just to help people get a feel for the characters? With connie, amethyst and peridot we could... have connie get left with peridot and ameythst unexpectedly while the others go on a mission.

• Like x 1
  8. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

i could probably play some lapis but i'm bad at actually rping much

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice