Not sure where else to put this.

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by local troublemaker, Feb 6, 2017.

1. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

One of my Least Favorite Things is "I've decided The Enemy is lying, because if they're being honest that makes me feel guilty and the only way I can deal with that is to decide they're a manipulative evil abuser and not a person in genuine pain."

• Like x 3
  2. local troublemaker

"This ship is bad, and here's why" *link to another anti's blog* *personal anecdata*
    "Nuh uhh, all ships are Good, here's proof!" *link to Seeb's blog* *personal anecdata*

• Like x 2
  3. local troublemaker

4. local troublemaker

I do unironically love people saying "blue hellsite" when the default layout of both tumblr and this site is blue.

5. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Kintsugi is purple. I was confused by this too.

6. local troublemaker

Gaslighting!!!! uwu

7. palindromordnilap

... Okay, except it is blue. "light grayish blue", more precisely. I can't believe my screen is gaslighting me

8. local troublemaker

Mine must be gaslighting me too, because that's always how it's looked to me.

9. palindromordnilap

There is a tiny bit of purplish blue, apparently (as in, there's slightly more red than green), and it's in the shading below the quote/category bars.

10. local troublemaker

I suppose it could be on the lavender side of blue, but it's still firmly blue in my book.

11. palindromordnilap

shrugs haha hidden message

• Like x 2
  12. local troublemaker

Oh, you sneaky sneaker!

• Like x 4
  13. local troublemaker

Frankly, I like all the people here who will blatantly lose it and do out-and-out fucked up shit more than the people who are mean and petty but smarter about it.

• Like x 2
  14. local troublemaker

Which applies to people on both sides of every drama that's ever happened here, btw.

15. local troublemaker

Dare I say, uncharitable,

16. local troublemaker

I was gonna try to stay off here, goddammit, but I just had to see how many people walked the plank since last time I was here.

17. local troublemaker

"What's gonna happen when someone actually dies????" Buddy, I can think of two forum users off the top of my head who are probably dead. Nothing happened. The world moves on.

18. local troublemaker

I really, really hate pretty much everyone here.

19. local troublemaker

I don't feel bad that people are dead, really, it's just surreal. Remembering that people die, and that happens, and that really the effects of that are ripples of distress and then nothing.

20. local troublemaker

I will never, never understand why the admins get praised as pinnacles of clear objective thought and wisdom when 99% of the time they're just textwalling or pulling the "you got mad so you lose" bullshit and jerking their dicks to the sound of their own voice, and it's so fucking obvious.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice