Not sure where else to put this.

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by local troublemaker, Feb 6, 2017.

1. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

*takes drag of a cigarette* I was a Seebs fan once, kid

2. local troublemaker

Fact: you can't help everyone, and you can't keep everyone from being hurt, and in taking harm reduction measures, someone will likely be hurt. "Do nothing because no solution is perfect" is still a shitty response.

• Like x 4
  3. local troublemaker

everyone here: the way to end fascism is to just be really nice to nazis uwu
    everyone here when confronted with some teenager who disagrees with them about shipping: you're an abusive piece of shit and everything you're saying is performative bullshit because no one could actually genuinely disagree with me because I'm Right, and you're an Abuser

• Like x 4
  4. local troublemaker

Remember when I was hella conflict avoidant and gave a fuck. Remember that

5. local troublemaker

On one hand, public guilt spirals that garner sympathy are frequently manipulative; on the other hand, saying "shut up and quit doing that" is shitty and doesn't help.

• Like x 3
  6. local troublemaker

Comparing anything that is not actually facism* to facism/being a Nazi is a surefire way to shut down all discussion and also just be a giant asshole.

*-talking here about internet arguments, not the resurrection of irl facism, which is absolutely a real thing.

7. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

Just a reminder.

I'm the fucking shitlord around here. Don't think you're taking that title without a fight.

• Like x 6
  8. local troublemaker

That's fine. I'll use another title for myself. Like pissdick. Suggestions are welcome.

• Like x 1
  9. Birdy

Birdy so long

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

• Like x 3
  10. local troublemaker

There's plenty of that going around already; if not right this second, just give it time!

11. Birdy

Birdy so long

aw man
    there goes my salt supply

it's like a narc supply

but with drama

• Like x 2
  12. local troublemaker

Well, it's easy to instigate drama here if you feel the salt supplies are too low. I recommend lots of buzzwords.

• Like x 1
  13. local troublemaker

Related: I think kill 'em with kindness could actually be hella effective with traumatized kids who disagree with you. Especially if the issue is (like people often say it is here) that the traumatized kids are lashing out in genuinely harmful ways like suicide baiting/doxxing/etc. Except surprise, the issue isn't actually the harmful behavior, it's the disagreement in and of itself, which you refuse to seperate from the harmful behavior, and then you decide that the kids is question are just mean for the hell of it and aren't actually scared/traumatized/hurting, because being right is more important than being helpful.

• Like x 5
  14. rigorist

rigorist On the beach

How about you name some names, pissdick?

• Like x 2
  15. local troublemaker

No thanks, I prefer vagueing to blend with the local scene.

Edit: Also, naming names for what? I dislike the general site culture, which would require naming more names than I have the energy to collect, and I dislike particular aspects of site culture, which would still require me to name more names than I could collect, and I dislike a fuckton of individual people, none of which I am going to start shit with on that basis alone.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    • Like x 2
  16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

:(

What kind of troublemaker doesn't make trouble, I want a refund, do I have to get store credit?

• Like x 2
  17. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

So, you hate the issues this website has with vagueing and drama and constant in-fighting, but your response to it is... To vague about this, perhaps with the intent of inciting another fight due to the drama of implying people are constantly causing problems but not saying what you fully mean or why or who, or even who you are beyond 'salty subaccount'.

You're as bad of a hypocrite as I am. Also, you're kind of a dick.

• Like x 2
  18. local troublemaker

I'm a freebie. Like a cheap plastic pen or something.

• Like x 1
  19. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Are those teethmarks on the cap? :/

• Like x 1
  20. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

Is there even a cap, or is it one of those pens that has the little psuedo-cap long tab to hook it to places that inevitably gets broken off?

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice