Not sure where else to put this.

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by local troublemaker, Feb 6, 2017.

1. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

in all seriousness tho i agree w quite a bit of that

• Like x 1
  2. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

Yeah, I know there's smatterings of people here and there (not sure how many are still here) that agree with bits and pieces of this, but I think pretty much everything on there is an affront to Baseline Kintsugi and I never hear from the people who don't agree with the widest-held points of Baseline Kintsugi so I can't really get a read on how much of Kintsugi is actually Baseline Kintsugi and how many people are just biting for their tongues because they don't wanna get dogpiled and/or textwalled. :P

• Like x 2
  3. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

I can't reveal them for obvious reasons, but there was once a time (before dramasplosions) when lots of people would PM me because they were afraid of getting dogpiled or textwalled or screencapped and put on Tumblr (cough!). And they correctly figured I didn't give a shit about their "Bad Opinions."

You're definitely not alone.

• Like x 3
  4. local troublemaker

I'm not really surprised by that.

FYI, people are free to PM me to either agree with me or fight with me at any given time. I'm kind of an asshole, but I am capable of having a conversation and not losing my shit (unless you're Seebs jacktrash or Bel probably.)

• Like x 3
  5. local troublemaker

Me: Don't start up the gills thing again, you did not know him and never interacted with him, stop trying to play detective to figure out if this person you don't even know is alive.
    Me:
    [​IMG]

6. Azurite

Azurite Just Floating

Are those topics something you'd like to have a debate about? I agree with some, and other's I'd need to ask more details about. But nothing there makes me feel the need to fight you, or even try very hard to change your mind, ya know?

7. local troublemaker

I'm certainly open to it. Probably not tonight, since I'm low on spoons, but if you send me a PM or drop a message here I can try later tonight or tomorrow.

8. Azurite

Azurite Just Floating

I'm definitely not up for it tonight either, but yeah this could be fun. I'll send you a pm soon!

• Like x 1
  9. local troublemaker

Ok, cool!

• Like x 1
  10. local troublemaker

The only place worse than here or Tumblr for discourse is Facebook, because individual mods will ban you from groups over things like ace discourse or kin drama or whatever pet peeve you happen to land on.

11. local troublemaker

wtf there's a whole other ace discourse thread and no one told me? How Dare

I kid, but eventually I'll probably read through the damn thing and try to participate. Not tonight. Not enough spoons. And people will probably get mad at me, and even though I do not care what people here think of me being yelled at is still exhausting. Ugh.

12. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

FWIW, I agree with some of that, and the stuff I disagree with (some of it strongly!) would not in any way justify me yelling at you.

13. local troublemaker

I mean, if you DID wanna yell you're free to do so, I just probably won't have the spoons to snark back in response until tomorrow :P

• Like x 1
  14. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

INB4 the next Kintsugi explosion is about kin drama.

15. local troublemaker

Have there not already been explosions about kin drama, sorta? Wasn't there a fight thread about whether or not otherkin are allowed to be a thing?

16. furrylatula

furrylatula a pissed off homestuck girl

im seebskin no doubles

• Like x 2
  17. local troublemaker

Dear god no one seebs is punishment enough

Uh wait, I mean, punishment is bad, one seebs is natural social consequences

• Like x 2
  18. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

I meant more...

^This thing.

You know, "I'm the real Naruto and you all have to either block me or block NarutoFan123 or you're invalidating me!"

19. ASPD Anon

ASPD Anon Vagitarian

Those are bad now too. Gawd, keep up with the times.

• Like x 1
  20. local troublemaker

Give it time. I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice