Not sure where else to put this.

Discussion in 'Brainbent' started by local troublemaker, Feb 6, 2017.

1. local troublemaker

local troublemaker professional tumblrina

Could you direct me to the queue, please?

2. local troublemaker

I let cuttles into my thread, why, some of my best friends are cuttlefish, I Cannot Believe,

• Like x 5
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

It's true.

• Like x 3
  4. local troublemaker

Yep. I think it's what 90% of Discourse here and on tumblr comes down to.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    • Like x 3
  5. local troublemaker

Hmm. I wonder if part of the reason for more blowups is just general increased tension due to current political situation?

• Like x 9
  6. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

Your ticket number is
    IMG_0464.JPG

We are currently serving customer number 0 0 5
    Please wait until we call your number before approaching the service desk. Hell Industries Inc thanks you for your patience.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    • Like x 3
  7. local troublemaker

Holy shit I'm in the Beetlejuice waiting room.

• Like x 2
  8. local troublemaker

I'm not saying this is 100% for certain, but I feel like the political shift into far-right has generated a lot of fear (fair enough) which leads to a lot of anger (also fair, imo) which leads to a lot more "fuck you get bent" which is a pretty fair reaction to someone saying a race should be exterminated and less fair in response to internet slapfights.

• Like x 4
  9. kmoss

kmoss whoops

more stress & worry => more anger & fear => more "i can't believe you literally hate me and want me to die"
    i can see it

my anxiety has ramped the hell up since *waves hand* 2016
    i feel like i need more support on a daily basis, which is something I don't really have in real life right now: lack of spoons combined with "have moved semi-recently to this city", and that makes me try for more support on-line

because i'm the most important person in my life, when i'm stressed or actively panicking, it's harder and harder to recognize that other people have their own stuff to deal with and can't be depended on to be my support. (see also: the reasons why i've quit almost every skype chat i've ever joined)

that said, i'm agreeing with @rigorist .....which I'm pretty sure is a first, tbh, on the point of

(I want to point out the sheer struggles I went through writing this: I was halfway through when my internet crapped out, I had to switch to phone on data to finish it #realworldproblems)

• Like x 7
  10. local troublemaker

God, you know what has better drama than here and tumblr combined? Leftbook.

11. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Left anything has more drama than anything else.

• Like x 3
  12. local troublemaker

I'd like to thank everyone who has vagued me within 24 hours of me making this thread; I was taking bets on who you would be, and most (if not all of you (yet)) have followed through. Thank you. I wouldn't be here without you.

• Like x 2
  13. local troublemaker

Probably true. Although I don't run in right circles enough to be able to say for sure, nor do I want to.

14. local troublemaker

"It's not vagueing if everyone knows who you're talking about" In that case, all the vent thread drama here is moot and so is half the shit Ray's said. C'moooooooooon.

• Like x 2
  15. local troublemaker

Regardless, I feel famous and it doesn't actually bother me other than on principle, so carry on.

16. swirlingflight

Did you put $20 crobux on me, and if so, can I toss something in the pot for the next round of betting?

17. local troublemaker

You were a surprise, actually, although not all that surprising now that I think about it.
    You can toss in whatever you want, though. What shall we bet on?

18. swirlingflight

Drat, I'm too well-known to be a genuine dark horse.
    After thinking a couple minutes, I'm too much of a opportunist to want to initiate a betting pool. I'll stick to enjoying the perspective for now.

eta, I'm taking this introspection back to my thread. If a good bet comes to mind, I'll bounce back in.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  19. local troublemaker

blh.png

THE NAAAAME GAAAAAAME

• Like x 1
  20. local troublemaker

Here. This is completely drama-free. Enjoy some pretty music, you fiends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice