[NSFW] Dragon Age High Gone Wild

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by AbsenteeLandlady123, Aug 22, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

2. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I am now in outfit customization hell again.

• Like x 2
  3. AbsenteeLandlady123

1.PNG
    Right. Customization is done. Who am I playing as today?

• Like x 1
  4. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Play as a Hawke family member. It doesn't matter which one.

5. blue

blue hightown funk you up

(banging on table) fen-ris! fen-ris!

(or whoever you like.)

• Like x 2
  6. AbsenteeLandlady123

Hmmm. I'll put the Hawke's and Fenris in an RNG >:D

• Like x 1
  7. AbsenteeLandlady123

We're being Garrett

• Like x 2
  8. AbsenteeLandlady123

First day at a new establishment that is laid out in precisely the same way as the old one! It's like we're back in Kirkwall! Only without gangs of armed criminals jumping out of windows onto our heads while we're trying to have lunch.
    You are looking forward to a clean slate. One that you managed to get without having to spend a year in indentured servitude! Things are really looking up for the Hawke family again.
    [​IMG]
    For once, you're ahead of the crowd. Usually you have to pick your way over bodies and discarded trousers. So many lost pairs of pants have found their way into your hands over the years. So many.
    [​IMG]
    Ambushed in the back halls by the Seeker. Look, I know the position of Inquisitor just opened, but you really don't want me in charge of that many people. I'm not even in charge of myself.
    [​IMG]
    This isn't the topic I thought we'd be discussing, but I must say I'm pleased with your choices. Does that mean you don't, either? Would you care to tell me your thoughts about specific obscene acts, Seeker? Varric tells me you're a fan of his wo- Where are you going?
    [​IMG]
    Uh, thank you, Lady Montiliyet. Although to be frank I don't actually work all that hard. I just stumble from place to place and try to survive when the floor collapses underneath me.
    [​IMG]
    That is sound advice in theory, but a certain pirate I used to pass the time with had a habit of suddenly appearing through my windows. Even after I had locks put on them.
    [​IMG]
    At this point in my life I'm rather starting to doubt that ordinary people even exist. They seem rarer than gryphons.
    [​IMG]
    Of course, Beth.
    [​IMG]
    I know, right? Honestly you would have thought our magic would be able to do something about that by now. The amount of times Bodahn had to get blood out of my fur collar, poor fellow. Maybe we can ask Sandal to work on an enchantment for it. Pedestrian? Maybe. But the priiiize.
    [​IMG]
    I take my magic very seriously, serah. That is why I always keep my jar of nutella on hand.
    [​IMG]
    That's a very convincing howl, Marian. I'm sure Barkspawn will be impressed. Did you want to talk?
    [​IMG]
    That's true, but I've been thinking. Do you know what our armor needs? Ruffles.
    [​IMG]
    Consulting the magic statue that is Definitely Not Connected To Blood Magic In Any Way, it seems some things never change. Good luck, you handsome crow you.
    [​IMG]
    Only if it comes from your beautiful and powerful hands, Seeker.
    [​IMG]
    Smooth.
    [​IMG]
    Everyone gathered in the courtyard for lunch, and our friendly neighborhood assassin has evidently decided that pants are for lesser men. Given his friendship with Isabela, I am not surprised. Perhaps he will start a trend? A sexy, sexy trend.
    [​IMG]
    You can, but should you? That's the real question, Merrill.
    [​IMG]
    Absolutely, Seeker. But something tells me that isn't the life you want to live.
    [​IMG]
    Zevran, my friend. You put on clothes! What did we do, to deserve such a punishment? Come, sit with me. Let's chat.
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't agree more. If you're offering, I know a place where we should have a modicum of privacy ;)
    [​IMG]
    Damn it, Varric. Curse your irresistible jawline and soft, pillowy chest hair.

• Like x 6
  9. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

I have no idea what this is but my life is was incomplete before tonight.

• Like x 4
  10. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

That is so painfully Merrill. Like I've seen characters from my OC game say it so many times and I'm still going "yup that's Merrill."

• Like x 6
  11. Rafi

Rafi x-men is gay and i can prove it: a thesis

NOOOOO, Isabela! I'm only halfway through the thread but I am SAD.

• Like x 1
  12. Rafi

Gosh, this is wonderful and exciting. I can't wait to see what goes down in this town.

• Like x 1
  13. AbsenteeLandlady123

Put in your votes now for the next days player character

14. Rafi

Do we have to vote for just one person? I'd say Merril or Fenris, maybe.

15. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I kinda want to say Fenris, but I also kind of want to say Zevran again because your Zevran voice is perfect and Zevran is hilarious. What do, what do.

16. AbsenteeLandlady123

Aaaaaaaaaaaa thank you!
    Fenris seems like the popular choice atm :D I should try to have a goal for him. Maybe making friends with Sten and yelling at all the douchebag mages.
    Looking at you, Anders.
    I'm honestly the most pleased with how he turned out, face wise. He is very pretty :o

• Like x 3
  17. AbsenteeLandlady123

Also if Wynne gets fired for impropriety then she is being replaced by either Flemeth or the Arishok. Preferences on order of appearance? :3c

• Like x 1
  18. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Those are both freaking hilarious options. Uhhh, flip a coin? XD

19. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

I vote Arishok, so we get a break between sexy grandmas :3

20. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

ZEVRAN. CHILD. STOP.

But don't really.

Hmmm as far as both of those options go, Kathy, I'd say play as Fenris next because that sounds amazing, and Flemeth as the next teacher simply because she's fantastic.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice