[NSFW] Dragon Age High Gone Wild

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by AbsenteeLandlady123, Aug 22, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

...oh boy.

2. Mala

Mala Well-Known Member

Can't go to bed. Must find out what happens.

• Like x 1
  3. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

[​IMG]
    Arriving a little late because the streets around here are kind of twisty, you consult the spirit that lives in the statue behind the sparring ring. They're not always right, but they try their best!
    Oh, it looks like you upset Carver somehow. Well, it's not like that's hard to do. The Iron Bull is such a sweetie. Maybe you can get some lunch together today.
    But for now, you want to go say hello to your former clan member.
    [​IMG]
    Oh! Sorry about that. I promise I'm not a Darkspawn! Speaking of Darkspawn, you've killed a lot of them by now, right? I've had to fight a lot of them as well, don't they smell terrible? I had to wear shoes in the Deep Roads and I didn't enjoy a minute of it. Being so far underground was odd, but interesting...there were lots of unsettled spirits :(
    But you must have things to do aside from hunting down Darkspawn, right? What kind of things?
    [​IMG]
    I like cats. There were always plenty of them hanging around the Alienage in Kirkwall. Their eyes gleam like ours do in the dark. Isabela used to call me kitten, did you know that? I think it may have been because of Varric giving me that ball of twine so I wouldn't get lost. Or the eye thing. Do you have a cat? Maybe you should get one! Anders used to have a cat, before the Wardens made him get rid of it. Oh, you gave him Ser Pounce a Lot? He never mentioned that. Though he doesn't really talk much about his time with them. I don't blame him. I've been wary of them ever since that human took you away.
    Hey look, Anders! Hello, Anders!
    [​IMG]
    You do? Huh. That's sweet, thank you. Mahariel and I were just talking about cats. Do you want to join us? Oh, she's gone. Maybe I babbled too much. Sorry.
    [​IMG]
    Aneth ara, Solas. Your head is looking very shiny today, do you wax it? Actually, I have more important questions than that. But you can answer the waxing one too, if you like.
    [​IMG]
    No, no! I agree.
    [​IMG]
    Hello, Carver. Are you still mad at me? What do you want to talk about?
    [​IMG]
    Nothing particularly important, then. That's okay. It's nice to just chat sometimes. Ah, there's Bethany. She's smiling, so if you don't mind I'm going to go talk with her.
    [​IMG]
    Did I startle you? Sorry about that. I was just talking with your brother and he's awfully sullen today. Maybe even more than usual. We weren't really talking about anything interesting, so I decided to come and talk with you instead. I've seen you reading the same book for three days now! What's it about?
    [​IMG]
    That sounds like it's about Hawke and Scruffy Hawke!
    Oh, you set it on fire. I was going to ask if I could borrow it. But you probably have another copy somewhere, right?
    [​IMG]
    No. Not if you don't want too, anyway. And you don't have to be dating someone to do naughty things with them either, if that's what you want!
    [​IMG]
    I try to stay positive. It can be a little hard when people are yelling at me, but you're right.
    [​IMG]
    She does? OuO
    Ma serannas! I wonder if she likes Bull, too. Oh that would be wonderful.
    [​IMG]
    Bethany! Your sister likes me, isn't that great? Oh, did I mess up your hair? Ir abelas. Let me just straighten that pretty flower for you.
    [​IMG]
    What? Creators, no. She's nice, but she reminds me too much of...my Keeper. And now I'm sad.
    [​IMG]
    I know you don't like me very much, Fenris. I was wondering if we could talk for a bit, though. I need a distraction.
    [​IMG]

• Like x 5
  4. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I didn't think Fenris liked to clean. His mansion was always awfully dusty. And filled with old corpses.
    [​IMG]
    Hawke! Hello, I- She does? Creator's save me! You, Anders, the daughter of Asha'bellanaar...there must be something in the water around here.
    [​IMG]
    No? I don't think so. We don't really talk much. She's a little scary, and I'm fairly sure she could toss me to Orlais with only a little trouble.
    :O
    Do you love her, Carver? Hey, wait, come back!
    [​IMG]
    Hawke, there you arrrraAAH SORRY. Fenedis, uh, I should. Leave. If you want me too. Do you want me too? I could stay, if you would like that. And I did hear that you like me, in that way, so maybe I should stay. No, never mind, that's a silly idea. I'll just be going now.
    [​IMG]
    AHH! Hawke, did you just jump out the window? Because the window is open and you were not there a moment ago. Skip? Alright, if you're doing it.
    [​IMG]
    Ara serrana-ma? Oh! Oh you are. Putting your breasts in my hands! Okay.
    [​IMG]
    [And then Kathy thought she was saving screenshots, but wasn't ;n;]
    [​IMG]
    Yes, it was. I don't mind though! And if you feel like kissing me again, that would be nice. I guess Solas was right then, and you do like me.
    I should be getting to class though, Dorian wanted to show me a technique from Tevinter.
    [​IMG]
    Maker's breath people keep jumping down from high places today! None of you even have wings. Although, you're a Crow, right? And Hawke is Hawke. So I suppose technically you might count as honorary birds. Skipping? Well I did just skip a period with Hawke but...sure. Dorian won't mind!
    [​IMG]
    I'm not nervous! I was just here with Hawke a little while ago, that's all.
    Oh.
    Ohhhh.
    [​IMG]
    Ohhhhhhhh. Well then. This is nice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It was an awful lot of fun. But I know you're a little disappointed. If we do this again, I promise to ride you like a golden Halla ;D
    But for now I need to go home and catch up on all those lectures I missed.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice