[nsfw] Iyaan, Karkat-kun: Let's Homestuck some Hentai

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Newlyread, Aug 3, 2015.

?

Who should be our new transfer student?

1. Calliope

22 vote(s)
    31.9%
  2. Caliborn

21 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Davesprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Tavrisprite

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Fefetasprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Arquiusprite

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Jasprosesprite

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  8. Erisolsprite

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

If that's what the people demand!

His head would straight up explode the first time he walks in on Vriska and Fef doing it.

• Like x 2
  2. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

Oh man gladly.

Appearance wise, Hal should have a similar if not identical face to Dirk. If he has a body though, it's because Dirk built him one, so he should be a little taller and more filled out looking. Hair and skin as white as you can get them, with bright red eyes. You mentioned headphones, if you can get them to work with his hair, a sleek pair of noise-mufflers in the black/red combo are perfect. I doubt that the circuitry under his right eye will be an option, but hell to the fucking yes if it is :D Clothing is basically...a black wetsuit with red detailing. Maybe around the collar if that's a thing? I am unsure how deep the customization hole goes.
    [​IMG]

Personality though is the fun part :D Chatty, scheming, meddlesome, jealous, perverted, controlling, flirty. If there is a sadist trait he should probably have it. He isn't easily distracted when he's actually working on something important. He is extremely intelligent with middling strength, with the strength coming from being largely made of metal. He should be mildly more sociable than Dirk. Maybe one blow for the fighting style? If he did get into a fight I don't see him wasting any time if it puts his body at risk. Homosexual.
    *flails*

• Like x 4
  3. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Evil trait maybe?

• Like x 1
  4. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Should he have the Evil trait?

• Like x 1
  5. AbsenteeLandlady123

Personally, I don't think so? I read him as being entirely earnest when he says that every action he takes has the end goal of helping Dirk. Though in the sense of not human morality, maybe? He's a jerk, but no more so than any other character in Homestuck is.
    Not my call.

6. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I'm not the biggest AR fan, so I can't claim to know a lot about him, but wasn't one of his things being kinda uncomfortably pushy? Some aspects of the Evil trait might fit that.

For reference, this is what the Evil trait does:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    • Like x 2
  7. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Is there any other trait that makes him a jerk without making him yandere?

8. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Deceptive lets him "force" (sex, I presume) characters , unless you pair it with Serious. Violent means he'll be prone to starting fights. I dunno about the rest.

The Bad with Guys/Girl combo Sollux has going on seems good for making him generally anti-social. Singleminded seems like it'd suit him okay? Cause of his thing with Dirk?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  9. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

...Deceptive certainly fits AR pretty damn well. Not sure if the game mechanic does, though.

10. AbsenteeLandlady123

Yeah I lean more toward that. Tsundere is where the person is a jerk on the surface, not really in the middle? idk.
    Like, don't get me wrong. I love me some dub-con Hal, but outright forcing it is v. heavy handed and not his style. Manipulating people into stuff though is a whole different board game. Is there a trait for 'makes you shove your own foot in your mouth by omitting information so you'll look dumb later'?

• Like x 2
  11. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Deceptive-

12. AbsenteeLandlady123

Pretty much perfect I think

13. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Tsundere seems to mean that the character is less likely to hang with people when asked. That's all the wiki says, at least.

14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

I SEE.

I actually did try to find a bodysuit mod, but they only have it for girls. When it comes to guy clothing, the only option is that button up shirt and pants, in plain colors.

Here's options for HEAD ACCESSORIES

[​IMG]

Hair spikes are so strong they punch through the headband for the headphones. We can have them around his neck instead, though.

[​IMG]

Alternately, there's the robot ears I really like:

[​IMG]

HAL, WHAT'S THE POWER SCOUTER SAY

[​IMG]

• Like x 9
  15. AbsenteeLandlady123

Oh my gosh I love them all except the first one. The scouter would be hilarious if only for the callback OuO
    Nice product placement on the Beats By Dre headphones though. I also love the robot ears.
    *conflicted kathy noises*
    RNG it?
    I'm so pleased right now though.

• Like x 1
  16. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Unrelated to current discussion but now that I've heard it myself often enough to form an opinion GODDAMN the "someone's horny" music is hilaribad.

• Like x 3
  17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

It is. It's so bad. It's "did someone order a pizza with EXTRA SAUSAGE???? WINK WINK" music.

• Like x 3
  18. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I think I'm leaning toward robot ears for Hal and headphones around the neck for Dave.

• Like x 4
  19. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

The robot ears make it look a little like he's fused with Seb somehow (which I guess isn't necessarily a bad thing?)
    I'm loving the scouter though.

• Like x 1
  20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Oh, yeah...you're right. I completely forgot about Seb. Maybe I'll go scouter instead, IDK...

Anyway, I found the best accessory for Equius.

[​IMG]

• Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice