[nsfw] Iyaan, Karkat-kun: Let's Homestuck some Hentai

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Newlyread, Aug 3, 2015.

?

Who should be our new transfer student?

1. Calliope

22 vote(s)
    31.9%
  2. Caliborn

21 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Davesprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Tavrisprite

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Fefetasprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Arquiusprite

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Jasprosesprite

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  8. Erisolsprite

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

Oh my god, I'm laughing so much, this is truly incredible!
    I'm looking forward to the next installment! For some reason I'm kinda rooting for Jane/Kanaya here.
    I should get this game some time, it looks fun! I think it's really neat that you can basically just lean back and let them interact on their own and see what happens!

• Like x 2
  2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I'm glad you guys like this!

One thing I plan on doing: when romances get more serious, we'll switch POV character and see what the love is like, and you guys can choose who in the relationship we play as. Just for a day.

• Like x 2
  3. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

laughing so hard, this is incredible.
    is there a rough update schedule?

• Like x 3
  4. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Thanks! I'd like to do a school day a day, but we'll see how spoons and time allow.

• Like x 2
  5. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

This is amazing. Also, is it likely that we'll see students get into fights? I mean, I think you mentioned something about hiding bodies...

• Like x 2
  6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Oh, yeah. Considering how they all seem to hate each other much more than like each other, it's only a matter of time until fights break out. The question is whether or not I'll be able to witness them in time.

As for bodies, well. Only students with the Evil trait can kill, and that will only happen if they go full Yandere. As in, their boyfriend or girlfriend either cheats on them or collects enough Hate that they want to break up. We'll see if that happens, and if towards the end of the playthrough it doesn't, I'll just....make it happen.

• Like x 6
  7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

It's a new day, and Kanaya has a request.

[​IMG]

Hey, no problem. I repatched my game so maybe this time we'll even be able to understand her!

[​IMG]

Yes! You're speaking a language I understand! Anyway, Kanaya sent me. How about we pay homage to the once and future queen?

[​IMG]

S-So cute....

Rose stops by next and demands I work out with her.

[​IMG]

....you're being sarcastic, aren't you.

Oh hey, there's Terezi!

[​IMG]

I had to give her the most eye glaring color combo. I bet she sits in the girl's changing room for like 5 minutes, just licking her bloomers.

Ah, but she's walking slowly, which either means she's depressed or daydreaming. Or on her way to murder someone, but she doesn't have the evil trait, soooo....

[​IMG]

Yeah, I know, the most recent Homestuck update kicked me right in the feels too. But if it makes you feel better, Dave should be around here somewhere covered in red and free for the licking?

[​IMG]

Hey, what's Sensei for but to direct you to optimal licking time?

• Like x 10
  8. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

so... wrong... so... in-character........................

• Like x 11
  9. WinkWonk

FISH TIDDIES!

Edit: Sorry, I got too excited! When she was wearing regular clothes I didn't notice Fef was this endowed (man, there's just gotta be a fish pun for big boobies...)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    • Like x 6
    • Informative x 1
  10. KarrinBlue

What are Rose and Karkat doing in that top photo? Is Karkat trying to protect the sanctity of his moirail (a lost cause) or is Rose attempting to ensnare Karkat?

11. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Technically she's just standing there while Karkat runs past, but I much prefer your read on it. :D

12. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Apparently I really got Terezi back on her energetic horse because...

[​IMG]

Only Roxy joins us, but that's okay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well, I'm glad you guys are in a good mood. I've exercised twice this morning already and I'm about to pass out.

[​IMG]

Or not. SO STRONG.

Hey, speaking of fish tiddies, there's Eridan!

[​IMG]

And he's wearing pants! Quick, let's talk to him before he changes his mind.

[​IMG]

Don't give me that, kid. Haven't you heard? I'm in the motherfucking PRIME of my LIFE. In fact, let's Encourage him to focus on studying more.

[​IMG]

Exactly.

So where's our other arrogant nerdling?

[​IMG]

The library! Let's talk to him now that he's awake.

[​IMG]

I FUCKING FEEL YOU, DUDE.

Hussie Sensei wanders back to the classroom and...speaking of heat...

[​IMG]

...Tavros is jacking it on someone's desk. No, I'm not kidding or being hyperbolic, he is literally masturbating alone in the classroom. DUDE, COME ON.

[​IMG]

Don't give me that look. I saw Feferi's incredible rack too, but that's no excuse. We have perfectly good showers and bathrooms for you to whack it in!

[​IMG]

And wash your hands!

• Like x 10
  13. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I made her and Jane have the biggest boobs because Reasons. [​IMG] And they look bigger because they have the "chubby" body type.

• Like x 3
  14. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

oh my god TAVROS NO

• Like x 9
  15. WinkWonk

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, TAVROS!

Edit: Yes, excellent choices for the big boob squad >:3c
    Jane's were a little more obvious even in regular clothes, but in that pink swim suit thing, Feferi's were suddenly VAVOOM!

• Like x 2
  16. KarrinBlue

[​IMG]
    oh god, Tavros had his eye on that desk from the start!

• Like x 5
  17. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

TAVROS NITRAM
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING

• Like x 5
  18. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

I read this in Mrs. Weasley's voice and it is beautiful.

Do we know whose desk, or was it just, "Yes, this desk, this is The One. Shine for me you splintery tart!" I don't even know where that came from.

• Like x 8
  19. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

So as Tavros slinks off to finish the job someplace a little more APPROPRIATE, Jane rebuffs Jake and the canon gods smile. Oh, and there's Dirk. We haven't talked to him yet.

[​IMG]

Were you expecting someone else? Someone STRONG with beautiful blue eyes (please please please please)

So hey, I know you love to chat just...so much. How's life?

[​IMG]

And I'll have you know that the 20 minute oral report you did on Pony Pals using your Smuppets wearing horse dong strapons kind of let that cat out of the bag.

So with the morning free period almost up, let's check our magical penis statue.

[​IMG]

Well well, Miss Maryam! I see your crush on Jane has reached maximum dokis! Unfortunately, Jane is only merely curious. (BOY HAVE I BEEN THERE, AM I RIGHT, GUYS???? ha ha ha sob)

But wait...oh my god, you guys. YOU GUYS! We have our first steady relationship!

[​IMG]

....oh dear. Well, I mean... the course of love never did run smooth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SO! You guys get to choose! For the next day, we can either play as Vriska and see if we can bone Feferi, or we can play as Feferi and see if we can bone Vriska! WHAT SAY YOU.

• Like x 9
  20. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

I am too horrified and laughing too hard at Vriska with an innocent cat emoji face to be able to choose

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice