[nsfw] Iyaan, Karkat-kun: Let's Homestuck some Hentai

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Newlyread, Aug 3, 2015.

?

Who should be our new transfer student?

1. Calliope

22 vote(s)
    31.9%
  2. Caliborn

21 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Davesprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Tavrisprite

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Fefetasprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Arquiusprite

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Jasprosesprite

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  8. Erisolsprite

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

tavros nitram has a furniture kink, pass it on.
    practically canon at this point!

• Like x 12
  2. IvyLB

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THAT MATCH UP WHAT THE HELL
    pls play as vriska for maximum kawaii fef

• Like x 6
  3. Aviari

Aviari PartyWolf Is In The House Tonight

Honestly I hadn't even considered "spanking it on someone's desk" as an option and yet somehow I was completely unsurprised that it was Tavros.

• Like x 9
  4. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

Poor Kanaya, I hope Jane-chan notices her ;_; I guess not everyone can be as happy and fulfilled as Tavros' relationship with the desk.
    ALSO I AM SO HAPPY! I unironically ship VrisFef! Hm, both sounds fun, but seeing Vriska's reactions from Feferi's point of view might be quite entertaining.... but then that is giving Vriska the spotlight again >:0 So I would say play as Vriska?

• Like x 3
  5. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Let's be Feferi!

• Like x 2
  6. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

It occurs to me that there's no reason we couldn't do BOTH. So we'll just vote for who goes first.

• Like x 5
  7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

So with our first relationship developed, let's go see if the girls have anything to say about it.

[​IMG]

Hussie:

[​IMG]

"TELL SENSEI ALL ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND."

[​IMG]

You'd just look me in the eye and lie like that, huh? Maybe VRISKA will be more forthcoming!

[​IMG]

...if I can find her. HEY, GET BACK TO SCHOOL and let Tavros masturbate on the street in peace.

[​IMG]

Hussie:

[​IMG]

"TELL ME ABOUT YOUR LOVELIFE."

[​IMG]

Well at least you're not outright lying. Hmph.

So Hussie wanders back to school and out onto the track field. That's when I hear the "someone is fighting music" so I quickly dash over and...

[​IMG]

Karkat vs Equius! Apparently "irregular" fighting style just means flailing one arm around wildly. I should probably stop this before Karkat gets hurt, but...

[​IMG]

DAMN SON. And as Equius lies defeated, the sexy "someone is horny" saxophone music starts to play. Uh... H-How you doing, guy?

[​IMG]

Well, I mean, that was a pretty thorough trouncing you just got. You okay?

[​IMG]

Fine, roll your eyes back in your head and pretend you're not totally turned on by Karkat's martial prowess, I'm backing away slowly now.

• Like x 17
  8. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Oh my fuck this has got me in tears I love it

• Like x 4
  9. WinkWonk

God DAMN, Karkat isn't even in the general vicinity of fucking around!
    Also, Hussie really needs to stop sneaking up on people, jeez.

• Like x 6
  10. IvyLB

equius is now probably gonna join tavros in the randomly masturbates brigade and i am not sure if i love it or am going to die from laughter if this goes on.
    help.
    also karkat doesn't fuck around

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    • Like x 6
  11. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

Lunch time! Who wants to eat with Sensei? Sollux, goddammit, wake up, you don't know where that desk has been.

[​IMG]

Thanks, Aradia. I'll be sure to keep the shazam in mind next time I cook.

Walking out of the cafeteria, I hear the sad music!

[​IMG]

Aw, Gamzee. It's because the game is making you all wear speedos for swimming class, isn't it.

[​IMG]

Or are you sad because the cafeteria doesn't serve sopor pie? Hey, yeah! Let's talk about food, that might cheer you up.

[​IMG]

Says the boy living on nothing but slime and Faygo.

Hey, Nepeta!

[​IMG]

Let's talk about ROMANCE, I know you love that shit.

[​IMG]

I mean, I get what you're saying, but IMHO the one doing the carrying will probably be you.

Ah! I hear sad music again! HUSSIE SENSEI IS ON THE CASE.

[​IMG]

Aw, honey, no. (It should be noted that this is right after he was talking to Vriska. HMM.) Let's cheer him up!

[​IMG]

"And I have needs! Wooden, desk-shaped needs!"

[​IMG]

Back at the classroom, Sollux is STILL asleep and missing out on Feferi planting her face right in Vriska's spiky tits. Your loss, dude.

Let's go to the gym where everyone seems to be congregating.

[​IMG]

Dave, that better be an ironic appreciation for sports.

[​IMG]

But I don't WANNA.

[​IMG]

I DON'T WANNA.

[​IMG]

Bold words from the boy who just got his ass kicked by the most shota kid in class.

• Like x 15
  12. IvyLB

i like how feferi lied straight to your face and is now doing god knows what with vriska there, right in front of sensei's eyes. I am very disappointed young lady!

• Like x 5
  13. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

calling it right here and now, sollux is actually frenching the desk. so either he's on the same depraved level as tavros and only frames it more socially acceptable, or he's actually smooth enough to put his moves on a desk, while sad tavros can't even manage that.

• Like x 10
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

So after lunch, it's swim class. Let's check our magic statue because that horny music after Karkat beat Equius' ass...

[​IMG]

I FUCKING KNEW IT. Oh, Equius, you beautiful horse-scented disaster. How does Karkat feel?

[​IMG]

What type, you mean the kind that spew bigoted shit at you while sporting half a chub? Yeah, understandable.

Since I feel bad for my patron troll's unrequited feels for Janey, maybe we can help her out a bit....HEY JANE.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let's spread a good rumor about Kanaya!

[​IMG]

Sweet Kanaya, I've failed you. Hussie is a terrible wingman. :(

HEY VRISKA

[​IMG]

Look, I'm just REALLY invested in your love life.

[​IMG]

Seems healthy. What about you, Feferi? Feferi? Where you at, girl.

[​IMG]

Sometimes you interrupt people, or the AI for the NPC'd characters can interrupt you. You can argue for attention from the person you clicked on (jealous characters will demand attention often) or you can just play it cool and ask what they're talking about.

[​IMG]

I bet he was like "gee willickers, these short pants leave nothing to the ol' imagination, eh?"

[​IMG]

Okay, fine, THANK you Jane, but I'm busy probing this young lady about her love life, if you don't mind.

So, what do you think about love, Feferi?

[​IMG]

To be fair, you're really fucking adorable.

So, after swim class, Hussie Sensei asks people to come take a break in the courtyard with him.

[​IMG]

And he seems to be more popular now, because look at all these students clustering around. Maybe relentlessly questioning people about their lives pays off!

[​IMG]

I agree, Kanaya. Let's see how your love life is doing!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JANEY! So you DO love Kanaya! I take it all back, Hussie is the BEST wingman!

[​IMG]

It's officially official! We have our SECOND RELATIONSHIP! After we take a peek into the secret lives of Vriska and Feferi, we'll explore their love too.

• Like x 8
  15. WinkWonk

"I am a man too, you know..." Tavros says as he seems to be pushing his boobs together and framing his nipples with his arms.
    Go motorboat those spider 8oo8s, Fef!

You know, maybe Sollux isn't sleeping... his head is just stuck to the table because oh god I can't even finish that, I'm sorry. Though in this case someone else definitely didn't have trouble finishing.

EDIT: YES, JaneKan is happening!

• Like x 12
  16. IvyLB

I am already worrying for feferi because vriska seems to be getting into the scary yandere mood early OuO"
    and YAY for Janey and Kanaya getting together! they will probably make an adorable couple!

• Like x 3
  17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

As the sun begins to set after clubs, let's see how feels about love now that she's won Jane's heart!

[​IMG]

Awwww -- wait. Sleeping form? Kanaya, stop creeping on Jane when she's sleeping, Twilight was not a How To manual.

And what do you think about love now, Jane?

[​IMG]

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

Let's leave those cuties alone for now.

[​IMG]

Uh oh. You can't really tell because low-res sprites + height difference, but Jake is patting Feferi's head. And considering they're apparently good friends, that's cute! Only patting the head increases love points.

Jake, you're a dead man.

Let's go talk to Karkat.

[​IMG]

There's nothing alarming about a grown man cornering a boy in an abandoned alley! Anyway, what do you think about love?

[​IMG]

Wise words from the king of romance himself.

[​IMG]

And so tonight I leave you with Hussie watching Vriska and Feferi make out in the stairwell.

Tomorrow: a first hand glimpse of sapphic lust!

• Like x 16
  18. prismaticvoid

prismaticvoid Too Too Abstract

@Ruevian let it be known that I love you.

• Like x 6
  19. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Oh my god, I want this game now

*edit

OMG NEVERMIND, I just watched that install instructions video and

no

nope

I will just chill in this thread and take advantage of the fact that somene else did it all

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    • Like x 3
  20. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

This is beautiful. Thank you.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice