[nsfw] Iyaan, Karkat-kun: Let's Homestuck some Hentai

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Newlyread, Aug 3, 2015.

?

Who should be our new transfer student?

1. Calliope

22 vote(s)
    31.9%
  2. Caliborn

21 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Davesprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Tavrisprite

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Fefetasprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Arquiusprite

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Jasprosesprite

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  8. Erisolsprite

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Yes. Gimme the yandere.

• Like x 1
  2. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

AAAAALLLL the yandere :D

3. sicknastyspades

sicknastyspades Most Rad.

Yandere murder shit yes!! Talk about killing two birds with one stone. ...catching two fish with one hook? Point is all Feferi's problems are solved now and I am so pleased this game turned into MURDER DRAMA.

• Like x 6
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Okay. I'm gonna see if the Windows side of the computer can handle this. And if I can handle these instructions... Wish me luck.

*Edit
    Oh god it's kanji, it's kanji everywhere.

*Edit son of Edit
    Hello Youtube tutorial my old friend

*Edit the Third
    Soo.....
    A: Disc 3 does not unzip properly. "Corruption" due to reasons, possibly because the Windows partition is very freaking small.
    B: I don't know which one is disc 1 and which is disc 2 because they are both named disc 2? Daemon only recognizes one of them so I tried it...
    C: but there is no Setup.exe
    D: Somehow trying to watch a YouTube tutorial instead made my tablet crash and revert to a blue and black screen of flashing Japanese text. I had to hard reset and lose all data on it in order to get it to stop flipping out.
    E: I don't remember the password to our internet
    F: Everything is corruption and kanji and I am confused and lost

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    • Like x 6
  5. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I am very interested in acquiring the game but I am also apparently incredibly stupid and the existing instructions I find unclear, fear getting dick caught in ceiling fan. Would anyone be willing to babysit (and I mean babysit) me through trying to set it up? Especially adding mods, that just seems complication upon complication.

• Like x 1
  6. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

It gave me hassle for a while, but I'd be happy to babysit you through it! Do you have it downloaded yet? The torrent took me a couple hours, so if you want to start that up...

(I am actually about to leave the house for a couple hours but after that I can be on Skype or something to ease you along)

7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Yeah...sorry, guys. I just followed the instructions given on the first page.

@alchemicalheart Try running the non-DLC patch again. Sometimes the DLC patch will override the interface translations.

8. swirlingflight

It occurs to me that if I really want to play dating sims, I could just literally play Sims. And I wouldn't have to navigate this maze of kanji and corrupted files. I'm content to stick to reading about other peoples' exploits. :P

• Like x 2
  9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

No update today guys, sorry.

[​IMG]

More hentai on the morrow.

• Like x 9
  10. siveambrai

siveambrai Negative Karma Engine nerd.professor.gamer

I have full homestuck character versions for the Sims 4 and the Sims 3 if you would like them.

• Like x 3
  11. swirlingflight

Ooooh yay! Yes, thank you. I think I only have Sims 2 right now... but this computer might manage 3. :O I have to investigate.

12. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

bummer, hope you feel better soon!

• Like x 3
  13. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Aww @Ruevian I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day! Take care of yourself, the hentai can wait :(

• Like x 2
  14. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

@Ruevian Oh no, I'm so sorry, friend D: I hope you will be alright! All of the hugs for you!

• Like x 2
  15. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

*hugs* feel better!

• Like x 1
  16. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

Hugs to ya.

• Like x 1
  17. itsAlana

itsAlana let me tell you about the vorkosigan saga

• Like x 4
  18. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

@itsAlana Thanks! Sorry, I went out myself this evening. =/ I don't have it torrented because I have also never torrented anything in my damn life and it seems a bit of a minefield in and of itself...

Edit: And I'm sorry to hear you're feeling bad, @Ruevian. =( -hugs if wanted-

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    • Like x 2
  19. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

feel better soon friend :( I hope it's nothing too serious?

• Like x 1
  20. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Thanks guys. I'm alright, just usual monthly woes. I'll be back in the animu saddle soon, sorry if I worried anyone.

• Like x 11
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice