[nsfw] Iyaan, Karkat-kun: Let's Homestuck some Hentai

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Newlyread, Aug 3, 2015.

?

Who should be our new transfer student?

1. Calliope

22 vote(s)
    31.9%
  2. Caliborn

21 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Davesprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Tavrisprite

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Fefetasprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Arquiusprite

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Jasprosesprite

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  8. Erisolsprite

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. kmoss

kmoss whoops

Clearly bisexuals have twins

...or something

• Like x 3
  2. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

Good news for our ace friends who don't wanna be pregnant? -confused shrug?-

• Like x 2
  3. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

That would be fucking wonderful (for me, and any other ace person who doesn't want kids.)

• Like x 1
  4. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Wooow, yeah, I checked the stats again, and you should totally punch the dude, there's no chance you'll lose! He's hovering round the bottom of every chart.

But dang, what's got Fef all fighty today?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    • Like x 1
  5. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

KICK HIS ASS

• Like x 6
  6. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

INTO THE DUST WITH HIM

• Like x 2
  7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

The will of the people have spoken! Let's kick Eridan's ass!

[​IMG]

Oh, there's nothing "just" about me, nerd. LET'S DO THIS.

[​IMG]

Very, but that's besides the point! COME AT ME, SCRU8 LORD!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

You literally JUST ran away from me.

Fade to black over the sweet sounds of punching and....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then Feferi, so impressed with my bullying apparently, drags me to the gymnasium to work out with her.

[​IMG]

OH GOG, SHE'S SUMMONING GL'BGOLYB

[​IMG]

APPARENTLY SO

Anyway, let's run away and check the statue.

[​IMG]

Oh ho! John likes cat girls!

[​IMG]

Oh dear, looks like we have a love triangle building. Maybe Jane will be open to a threesome?

[​IMG]

Gamzee's getting close to Jade! I have to be honest, that's a ship I've never once considered before.

Wait a minute....

[​IMG]

Looking at the actual roster, Gamzee and Jade aren't here! It's the middle of the day! They're skipping school together? My my, perhaps this is the beginnings of another romance?

Hey, enough about these people who aren't Vriska, let's talk more about VRISKA. How does everyone think of her?

[​IMG]

Ha ha ha, Eridan is so mad.

• Like x 11
  8. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I love how nobody even gives a shit about Vriska except the girl she's dating and the boy she and her girlfriend just fucking mopped the floor with. That's gotta rankle at her ego, for sure.

• Like x 11
  9. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak H-games stronger!!

EDIT: Fixed the spoiler quote thingy. Now my joke actually makes sense.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    • Like x 6
  10. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Ahhh, just read through that list of traits and what they do, and fuck it's really good that Fef is way strong, super good fighter. GO GIRL, GO, practice that self defense on innocent bystanders, holy shit. Can characters successfully defend themselves when Evil characters try and murder them? J-just to be safe, while you have control of Vriska, maaaaybe you should break her legs or something? (o _ o ;)

• Like x 1
  11. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Characters who have high wisdom and the lucky trait have a higher chance of avoiding yandere murder! Maybe when we play as Fef next, I'll have her study a bit.... >_>

• Like x 1
  12. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

So, even if Vriska and Gamzee were the weakest little twigs in the bunch, they'd be capable of bringing down even the strongest classmate if she isn't smart enough?? I. I don't like that at all. WELP, it's a good thing Eridan's so unlikable, but Jake was touching up on Vriska's woman, oh man. Gamzee's the least wise, but at least he is also Evil, so. Who wins in a Yandere vs Yandere death match?

• Like x 1
  13. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

That is a very good question and it might just come down to the roll of the dice!

• Like x 1
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Hey, Eridan.

[​IMG]

Well, you'll be silent forever because that's NEVER GONNA HAPPEN, not from Vriska.

Oh, there's Jade! Back from playing hooky?

[​IMG]

Tired from gazing DEEP INTO GAMZEE'S EYES?

[​IMG]

Sure, act innocent. I'm onto you, d8g girl. Let's find Gamzee.

[​IMG]

You're tired too, huh? Or was that wistful little sigh you just gave something else? J'ACCUSE!

[​IMG]

UGH, fine. Neither of you went off playing hooky together, I get it. WINK WONK.

Frustrated, Vriska goes off to find Feferi, only to hear the Sexy Sax Sex Music. On a whim, I ask to have sex right there on the gym floor and...

[​IMG]

WHOA THERE FEF. I mean, yeah, I'm totally fine with it. These floors will need a waxing because of all of Equius' sweat, though.

[​IMG]

Then everyone gasped and ran away as Vriska's skirt suddenly shrunk three sizes.

After a rousing session of Purple Strap On Fun, I see Jake lurking about. He's surely a love rival! HEY YOU.

[​IMG]

MAGIC STATUE SAID YOU'RE SNIFFIN' ROUND MY GIRL. STEP OFF.

[​IMG]

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST FUCKING CLUE, SHITPOLE????????

• Like x 13
  15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

It's been a busy day of picking fights and we haven't even done club stuff! On our way to the FLARP room, we run into Sollux.

[​IMG]

Nice of you to take some time out of your demanding schedule of fusing your face to the desk, dude. Vriska lectures him about actually socializing with people and I didn't take a screenshot in time. Well, he agrees. Let's see if he does it.

Speaking of socializing....

[​IMG]

Ouch. We have so much to talk about, Maryam! Don't be so fussy! Let's compliment her.

[​IMG]

She's suspicious because Vriska said something nice. A wise reaction, IMO.

[​IMG]

Vriska: That deskfucker? NEVER.

At the end of the day, let's check some secret thoughts.

[​IMG]

Ha, looks like public indecency with Feferi got some people worked up~

And that's it for this day of Being Vriska.

Tomorrow: shit, let's be Feferi.

• Like x 8
  16. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

The hell is a Normalfag, and why does Terezi want them dead?

Also, Karkat's picture is entirely too bishie.

• Like x 2
  17. KarrinBlue

KarrinBlue Magical Girl Intern

Wait, what does that mean, Terezi? Is this about the Scourge sisters thing?

• Like x 2
  18. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I was confused too. Apparently it's a 4chan term the translators decided to use. "Normalfags" are normal non-basement dwelling people and the otaku hate them when they flaunt their relationships in public.

Basically Terezi is annoyed by them for all their PDA.

• Like x 5
    • Informative x 1
  19. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I much prefer the "get a room" status bubble, but that patch was the one that didn't translate Feferi's dialogue, unfortunately.

• Like x 3
  20. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Oh. So Terezi is jealous of all the awesome sex she's having, Jade finds something about her willingness to get naked in front of strangers charming, Karkat and Roxy would very much like a piece o dat ass, Eridan is still too peeved about the earlier beatings to appreciate the show, and everyone else is still basically uncaring. Did she do something to Aradia offscrene, or is she just that offended by some good old fashioned public affection of the anal variety?

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice