[nsfw] Iyaan, Karkat-kun: Let's Homestuck some Hentai

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Newlyread, Aug 3, 2015.

?

Who should be our new transfer student?

1. Calliope

22 vote(s)
    31.9%
  2. Caliborn

21 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Davesprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Tavrisprite

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Fefetasprite

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  6. Arquiusprite

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Jasprosesprite

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  8. Erisolsprite

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

He must have, I think?

• Like x 1
  2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Thanks, dude! Apparently if all people have high affection for each other, people will be less mad? Not sure if that'll stop the cheater stat bubble or not, but I'm willing to find out. Hold on to your ridiculously huge horns, Tav, you're about to be doubleteamed.

Yeah, it's weird and I have no idea why it does that, so I just Print Screen, paste my screencap into Irfanview, crop it real quick, then save it in a folder. Gotta move like the wind if I don't have the game paused via the roster screen, since people get impatient if you don't say anything or answer them.

how dare you make me laugh so hard while drinking tea, you fiend, now I'm covered in chamomile. >:|

• Like x 6
  3. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

...... Yes. Good. Good.

• Like x 8
  4. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

If you want to have a love triangle or a harem where nobody feels cheated then you have to get everyone to be lovers. Use "Try to get along with" and "I have a good rumor" option on characters that are conflicting. It is very useful to use "Praise" to put them into a happy mood as this not only helps the various characters get on with each other but it also increases the chances of successfully telling them good rumors about each other.​

Remember that High virtue characters are reluctant to form multiple romantic relationships and characters with Highest virtue won't allow it unless the player controls them manually.​

That is the wiki segment about love triangles etc c:
    ...I want to dub the ship name for HalTav Mechanical Bull.

• Like x 13
  5. lupadracolis

lupadracolis [This space is intentionally left blank]

Yesssssss

Although it makes me think of poor Rufioh with his robot horse body.

• Like x 3
  6. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

We don't talk about that

• Like x 10
  7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

No update today, sorry. Allergies are kicking my ass and I have the choice between breathing or being conscious enough to try and be funny, and I picked breathing.

More hentai on saturday.

• Like x 13
  8. oph

oph There was a user here, but it's gone now

Fine. Enjoy your precious oxygen.

Hope you feel better soon

• Like x 11
  9. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

aww allergies suck balls and not the good kind
    Hope you feel better soon! *fans you all the air*

• Like x 4
  10. WinkWonk

WinkWonk 30 Luminous Shark Distresses The Squeamish

Oh no, allergies are the worst, I'm sorry friend ): Hope you feel better!
    Let you and your nose take a break!

I'm gonna try to get my write up done so no one will have to be deprived of their daily dose of hentai humpery, though sadly the first day was fairly benign this time. Guess we're gonna take things slow!

• Like x 3
  11. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

If you're having a long, hard time of it, @WinkWonk, yeah, it's probably best to take things slow. Usually gets better results. :P

• Like x 8
  12. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

• Like x 13
  13. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

AAAAAHHHHH ITS MY BIRTHDAY UP IN THIS THREAD

ok actually it's not my birthday for 3 more days but i feel like i got a prezzie :3

also your choice re pale strilondes and tan harleyberts matches my headcanon, which makes me happy. no dis intended to rue; i love variety. it's just fun when someone designs them the way i would've.

MITUNA IS TOO ADORABLE BTW it's entirely unfair, i want to carry him around like a kitten and feed him and brush his hair and oh god i think i'm pale for a character in a hentai game HELP

• Like x 9
  14. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

I am dead your mituna is adorable. And also apparently likes getting teachers in trouble.

• Like x 2
  15. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

@jacktrash No diss taken, dude, I got me multiple headcanons I like for everyone's appearance and these are some quality designs.

Sweet baby Mituna~

• Like x 3
  16. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

btw, what are those percentages on the left side of the screen? i keep meaning to ask.

• Like x 2
  17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

The chance of a successful action, out of 100%.

• Like x 2
  18. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

Would it be possible for the different playthroughs to have their own threads? Having multiple 'storylines' (such as they are in an h game) all jumbled together seems confusing to me.

• Like x 6
  19. WinkWonk

Aww, thank you so much! I'm glad you are liking it so far! And yeah, it's great to see different headcanons! That way, different playthroughs don't get too repetitive, even if it's the same characters!
    AND DON'T FALL FOR THAT TRAP! Behind that fluffy looking mop of hair are eyes full of evil and mischief, I am sure >:C
    (Also, I gotta remember your birthday!)
    Thank you two ;u; I agree, it's really cool to see different takes on the same characters!
    Argh, Mituna is trying to ruin my career, and it's horrible ):< I do not trust that floof! As soon as I don't play as the teacher anymore, things will hopefully be a lot easier since he can't get us fired.

• Like x 3
  20. WinkWonk

I actually considered that, but I wasn't sure if a new thread would clutter up the board ): If everyone agrees to another post, I can make a new one! I hope it's okay if I still post the rest I have here, because mods can move posts anyway.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice